Society for the Rule of Law

Sounds interesting.  One of the guys was appointed by W Bush, a guy libs say is a war criminal who never sniffed the inside of a courtroom (like other notable American  politickers Clinton, Clinton, Spitzer and the like).  The other guy likes to do his personal laundry in the public eye, and his family seems to be a mess. 

Not for me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sounds interesting.  One of the guys was appointed by W Bush, a guy libs say is a war criminal who never sniffed the inside of a courtroom (like other notable American  politickers Clinton, Clinton, Spitzer and the like).  The other guy likes to do his personal laundry in the public eye, and his family seems to be a mess. 

Not for me. 

They probably wouldn't want you 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They probably wouldn't want you 

That's ok.  I'm not 7, and understand that I won't get invited to everyone's birthday party.  It's liberating. 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆

👇

Neither is the rule of law!

Which rule of law are you referencing?  Be specific, this is your mic drop moment. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Righties here will mock it because it's not maga enough.   They will be called rinos even if that makes zero sense.

Sounds like real conservatives attacking Trump.  Time will tell if it's legit.

Or, perhaps it's better to think of this group as a franchise.    See, some folks like your McDonald's because they like a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and the crispy french fries.   Some might like Burger King, preferring the Classic Chicken sandwich and Onion rings.   Still others might think Wendy's for a Frosty, or maybe Popeye's chicken niblets suits a particular fancy.  In fact, there are people who prefer the anit-biotic-free chicken of a Chipolte (they swaddle in comfort and love before the slaughter).  

Or, put another way...does every political group aligned with your party preference ring your bell with regularity?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or, perhaps it's better to think of this group as a franchise.    See, some folks like your McDonald's because they like a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and the crispy french fries.   Some might like Burger King, preferring the Classic Chicken sandwich and Onion rings.   Still others might think Wendy's for a Frosty, or maybe Popeye's chicken niblets suits a particular fancy.  In fact, there are people who prefer the anit-biotic-free chicken of a Chipolte (they swaddle in comfort and love before the slaughter).  

Or, put another way...does every political group aligned with your party preference ring your bell with regularity?

When I said time will tell you took that as they ring my bell?  Huh.  That's unusual.   Plus, and this may be foreign to as closed a mind as yours, I can respect one aspect of a group or ideology while despising the rest.   Not that I despise the constitution, but their interpretations.

But by all means, keep blasting away at any negativity toward the orangutan king.  I know anything even hinting at negativity toward him is worthy only of derision from the not cult right.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

When I said time will tell you took that as they ring my bell?  Huh.  That's unusual.   Plus, and this may be foreign to as closed a mind as yours, I can respect one aspect of a group or ideology while despising the rest.   Not that I despise the constitution, but their interpretations.

But by all means, keep blasting away at any negativity toward the orangutan king.  I know anything even hinting at negativity toward him is worthy only of derision from the not cult right.

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify.  What made me think you had tunnel vision was when you said "righties here will mock it because it's not maga enough".  Off the top of my head, I have encountered 3 or 4 different versions of conservatism from people who clearly identify as 'rightie" out of the handful that post here.   From my perspective only, I wouldn't identify as "maga", didn't call the new group "rhinos" and indicated the plan was "interesting enough".  

I don't understand the jump from my post to you ruminating about not despising the constitution, I can't see where my post implied or suggested that. 

If you're upset because you're a  Chik fil-A or Arby's guy and I left them out of my franchise analogy, I want you to know I just ran out of time.

Btw...remember the lessons of the original  L. Ron, don't take yourself so seriously. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That's ok.  I'm not 7, and understand that I won't get invited to everyone's birthday party.  It's liberating. 

Which rule of law are you referencing?  Be specific, this is your mic drop moment. 

I don't need to emphasize any laws. There's ample evidence here of you defending every aspect of this POS:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

57 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify.  What made me think you had tunnel vision was when you said "righties here will mock it because it's not maga enough".  Off the top of my head, I have encountered 3 or 4 different versions of conservatism from people who clearly identify as 'rightie" out of the handful that post here.   From my perspective only, I wouldn't identify as "maga", didn't call the new group "rhinos" and indicated the plan was "interesting enough".  

I don't understand the jump from my post to you ruminating about not despising the constitution, I can't see where my post implied or suggested that. 

If you're upset because you're a  Chik fil-A or Arby's guy and I left them out of my franchise analogy, I want you to know I just ran out of time.

Btw...remember the lessons of the original  L. Ron, don't take yourself so seriously. 

So this doesn't exactly translate very well, so you're saying this flavor of conservative doesn't suit you? but neither does the extreme right MAGA? But is there one that is standing up and not just letting the extreme right of the party lead the whole thing around that does? Or are you just okay with that which would essentially mean your okay with the extreme right being in charge of the party anyway?

Edited by Warcodered

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't need to emphasize any laws. There's ample evidence here of you defending every aspect of this POS:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

No one said you had to do anything, BillSy.   You offered a comment, and I asked you to clarify.  I knew you wouldn't, but asked anyways.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No one said you had to do anything, BillSy.   You offered a comment, and I asked you to clarify.  I knew you wouldn't, but asked anyways.  

You literally write paragraph upon paragraph defending this POS. If you truly cared about the rule of law, you wouldn't spend so much time doing so.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So this doesn't exactly translate very well, so you're saying this flavor of conservative doesn't suit you? but neither does the extreme right MAGA? But is there one that is standing up and not just letting the extreme right of the party lead the whole thing around that does? Or are you just okay with that which would essentially mean your okay with the extreme right being in charge of the party anyway?

Interesting.  L Ron posts some mish mash about despising not despising the constitution, which apparently reflects a conversation he had in his head, and you're struggling with my response?  

No, I am not a MAGA voter, extreme or otherwise.  I supported DJT in 2016, and have spoken out on his behalf during the time he was in office.  There were things he said or did I didn't support.  I won't rehash that illegitimate election garbage that the dems ran, but have strong feelings about the McCarthyesque tactics of the dem party from 2015-2020.  

I supported Trump v Biden.  When he lost the election, Biden became the president regardless of how I felt about him.  I spoke out against the 1/6 rioters--get this crazy talk---from 1/6 on.  I most definitely believe elections can be stolen or tilted or impacted (as did high ranking dems --and their supporters--- in 2016, and Warren , Klobuchar and others fretted about it in 2019).  Absent clear and convincing evidence of a stolen election, I move on.  In that case, I moved on, figuring Biden was president until proof to the contrary was presented.  I paid attention to the comings/goings there, in the end, no kraken was unleashed.  Oh, well.  

When Trump's home was raided, I opined that it was highly likely that other presidents/high ranking officials did the same, especially in light of the Clinton debacle.  I was right about that.  Still, I felt Trump was foolish to expose his throat to his enemies, if for no other reason than they were willing to tear the country apart with bogus Russia allegations.   That was a tactical error on his part, and that reflects on him.    

I would prefer Trump not run, and that he not be the candidate for President.  Much of that boils down to my distaste for chaos. 

I don't trust or particularly care for George Con..way.  He seems like a complete d*bag to me.  I don't know the judge mentioned, and the platitudes offered sound like that to me.  When you don't like, and don't trust...where would you go with that? 

I work and speak with people who disagree with me politically all the time.   I listened when my liberal friend told me Spitzer was the real deal (he worked for him), and decided to wait and see.  We know how that played out, yet my friend and I remain close and I think he's a smart dude. I do remind him every now and again about his boy though. 

If to you, that means I'm complicit in the extreme MAGA movement, that's your problem, not mine.  I want to be honest--I don't care.   

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You literally write paragraph upon paragraph defending this POS. If you truly cared about the rule of law, you wouldn't spend so much time doing so.

Your posting history reveals that you're not much of a deep thinker, and that you struggle once things get beyond insults, memes and emojis.  

Thanks for the link on the new conservative group though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your posting history reveals that you're not much of a deep thinker, and that you struggle once things get beyond insults, memes and emojis.  

Thanks for the link on the new conservative group though. 

No, there's no struggle here, champ and you know it. You spend every day twisting your arguments to defend Trump.

This pattern is especially noticeable when it comes to the topic of impeachment. Take a moment to reflect on the stark dichotomy present in your arguments for impeaching Biden versus those for Trump. It's fascinating to observe the differing standards and perspectives you employ.

I'm more a Michelin star guy than fast food but I won't knock what you like or where you take Mrs Len on date night.

The constitution comment was in reference to what the group claims to represent and where I'm positive I differ from them.  I'm sure there's more but I don't care enough to check.  

Righties, conservatives....   Whatever.   Most of you attack anything that attacks Trump.

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm more a Michelin star guy than fast food but I won't knock what you like or where you take Mrs Len on date night.

The constitution comment was in reference to what the group claims to represent and where I'm positive I differ from them.  I'm sure there's more but I don't care enough to check.  

Righties, conservatives....   Whatever.   Most of you attack anything that attacks Trump.

There are lots of things I love about Mrs. Skin, one is that she’s a low maintenance pub/beer and wine woman.  On the other, she’s  creative, smart, tough, and classy when appropriate.     

Besides, you keep her name out ya damn mouth!  

I still don’t understand the declaration about the constitution, and I don’t feel like I’ve attacked you at all, though you attacked Trump a couple posts up. Maybe we just all look alike to you? 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

No, there's no struggle here, champ and you know it. You spend every day twisting your arguments to defend Trump.

This pattern is especially noticeable when it comes to the topic of impeachment. Take a moment to reflect on the stark dichotomy present in your arguments for impeaching Biden versus those for Trump. It's fascinating to observe the differing standards and perspectives you employ.

The pattern I noticed is when I push certain buttons, you dance like a drunken monkey.  You went from declaring you didn’t need to do anything, to doing a whole lotta something because I pointed it out what you needed to do. 

Now, if the dichotomy is stark, it should only take a minute or two for you to back up what you originally claimed about the rule of law, and here I am, waiting.  I don’t want to make this awkward, but it’s time for you to dance again. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The pattern I noticed is when I push certain buttons, you dance like a drunken monkey.  You went from declaring you didn’t need to do anything, to doing a whole lotta something because I pointed it out what you needed to do. 

Now, if the dichotomy is stark, it should only take a minute or two for you to back up what you originally claimed about the rule of law, and here I am, waiting.  I don’t want to make this awkward, but it’s time to dance. 

👆😂

In a characteristic move, Leo attacks and then diverts attention away from the fact that he does not uphold the rule of law when it comes to Trump.

Classic MAGA

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆😂

In a characteristic move, Leo attacks and then diverts attention away from the fact that he does not uphold the rule of law when it comes to Trump.

Classic MAGA

I’m happy to wait as you waffle between rule of law, then oddly flip to the Trump and Biden impeachment, then back to the rule of law. 

The problem you have now is after doing as I directed earlier, you’re all in a tiz because you’ve wasted precious time not proving that which you claim to be true—-and if you go in search of proof, again, you’re doing my bidding, again. 

I’m willing to debate your claim, but you gotta put the work in, lad.  

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m happy to wait as you waffle between rule of law, then oddly flip to the Trump and Biden impeachment, then back to the rule of law. 

The problem you have now is after doing as I directed earlier, you’re all in a tiz because you’ve wasted precious time not proving that which you claim to be true—-and if you go in search of proof, again, you’re doing my bidding, again. 

I’m willing to debate your claim, but you gotta put the work in, lad.  

You asked for an example and an example was provided.

Said example not only underscores your disregard for the rule of law, but also your hypocrisy.

Keep dodging and diverting. That seems to be your long-winded specialty.

There are lots of things I love about Mrs. Skin, one is that she’s a low maintenance pub/beer and wine woman.  On the other, she’s  creative, smart, tough, and classy when appropriate.     

Besides, you keep her name out ya damn mouth!  

I still don’t understand the declaration about the constitution, and I don’t feel like I’ve attacked you at all, though you attacked Trump a couple posts up. Maybe we just all look alike to you? 

The original post on this thread was about this group protecting the constitution, one of their not so creative goals.   I'm saying their interpretation of many things likely will differ from mine.  In other words I likely won't agree with these guys on anything other than standing up to agent orange.  That takes courage nowadays for the right.  Example one this thread.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You asked for an example and an example was provided.

Said example not only underscores your disregard for the rule of law, but also your hypocrisy.

Keep dodging and diverting. That seems to be your long-winded specialty.

😂 I forgot about your default insult about me using words.  I should have worked that one in, too. 

Anyway, have a good night.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The original post on this thread was about this group protecting the constitution, one of their not so creative goals.   I'm saying their interpretation of many things likely will differ from mine.  In other words I likely won't agree with these guys on anything other than standing up to agent orange.  That takes courage nowadays for the right.  Example one this thread.

Ah, now I follow.  They don’t like Trump. You don’t like Trump.  You like that they don’t like Trump, and you’re all courageous but lots of people are not as courageous as them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's ok.  I'm not 7, and understand that I won't get invited to everyone's birthday party.

more birthday parties the better. I always say, youngin.

I wish I had any idea what all the MAGA confused and LOL emojis mean.  they're being owned by IT nerds.  Articulate in English MAGA's

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

😂 I forgot about your default insult about me using words.  I should have worked that one in, too. 

Anyway, have a good night.  

nice brevity here.

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

it will take less with time.  walls crumbling down