Bills at Bengals 2010

Buffalo03

Continuing on with old games against upcoming opponents where we are playing them that week....I am going with Bills at Bengals from 2010. Mainly known as the Stevie Johnson "why so serious" game. The Bills fell behind behind 28-7 in this game before a Stevie Johnson 3 TD explosion. This was the game that made me think that Stevie Johnson was our next real legit thing at WR. He had already had a great year to that point but this game really made me think he was gonna be an all pro for years. He never got to that but was very good for a few years. The fact we actually had a decent offense that year with mainly 7th rounders and UDFAs is astonishing lol. The Bills went 4-12 in 2010 so the way this game ended was one of the few very bright spots to the season. If you remember anything about this game, feel free to share and as always.....Go Bills. This game is huge. Let's get this W tomorrow

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2

I went to this game with a group of roughly ten, most of us cheering for the Bills.  As Cincy went up 28-7, the Bengal fans were in their glory and giving us an earful.  As the Bills started to comeback we maybe mockingly cheered on the first TD, with the Bengal fans laughing along with us.  By the time we actually took the lead, we were still cheering our asses off yet the Bengal fans no longer laughing, and instead visibly pissed.  Probably both at the turn of events and the fact they needed to listen to us Bills’ fan obnoxiously gloating about it.  It was amazing 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

I went to this game with a group of roughly ten, most of us cheering for the Bills.  As Cincy went up 28-7, the Bengal fans were in their glory and giving us an earful.  As the Bills started to comeback we maybe mockingly cheered on the first TD, with the Bengal fans laughing along with us.  By the time we actually took the lead, we were still cheering our asses off yet the Bengal fans no longer laughing, and instead visibly pissed.  Probably both at the turn of events and the fact they needed to listen to us Bills’ fan obnoxiously gloating about it.  It was amazing 😎

That does sound awesome. I've been to a Bills comeback game. The Raiders game in 2011 and to see how deflated those fans were afterwards after talking sh*t to us when they were up 21-3 was awesome

11 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Continuing on with old games against upcoming opponents where we are playing them that week....I am going with Bills at Bengals from 2010. Mainly known as the Stevie Johnson "why so serious" game. The Bills fell behind behind 28-7 in this game before a Stevie Johnson 3 TD explosion. This was the game that made me think that Stevie Johnson was our next real legit thing at WR. He had already had a great year to that point but this game really made me think he was gonna be an all pro for years. He never got to that but was very good for a few years. The fact we actually had a decent offense that year with mainly 7th rounders and UDFAs is astonishing lol. The Bills went 4-12 in 2010 so the way this game ended was one of the few very bright spots to the season. If you remember anything about this game, feel free to share and as always.....Go Bills. This game is huge. Let's get this W tomorrow

One of my regrets about the Bills of that era is that neither Stevie Johnson nor Freddie Jackson got to make the playoffs with them.  They were both good but not really quite good enough to propel them, but still they both played with heart and desire.

10 minutes ago, Utah John said:

One of my regrets about the Bills of that era is that neither Stevie Johnson nor Freddie Jackson got to make the playoffs with them.  They were both good but not really quite good enough to propel them, but still they both played with heart and desire.

If the Bills need a yard to win a Super Bowl I'd give the ball to Fred. I don't care how old he is, you'd have to kill him to stop him.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

I really wish Freddy could have had a shot at the playoffs. That dude deserved it. He gave his all every single week. Imagine if we had a Fred Jackson today

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I really wish Freddy could have had a shot at the playoffs. That dude deserved it. He gave his all every single week. Imagine if we had a Fred Jackson today

We had one.  His name is Zach Moss.  What Moss is doing in Indy shows the talent he has if used in a scheme friendly for power backs.  I have no argument with the Bills trading Moss since he was not going to sniff his potential in Buffalo.  It's just that the play schemes, the blocking schemes, and the O line personnel in Buffalo are designed to emphasize the pass, of course.

32 minutes ago, Utah John said:

We had one.  His name is Zach Moss.  What Moss is doing in Indy shows the talent he has if used in a scheme friendly for power backs.  I have no argument with the Bills trading Moss since he was not going to sniff his potential in Buffalo.  It's just that the play schemes, the blocking schemes, and the O line personnel in Buffalo are designed to emphasize the pass, of course.

Moss always struck me as lazy when he played here. He was known as a power back but never seemed like he cared enough to run with that power. Jackson went hard every single game. There was never any question about him

Edited by Buffalo03

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.