Chase Young to SF for third round pick

Process

16 hours ago, warrior9 said:

Report came out that new ownership basically forced these to happen. 

Neither was going to be re-signed so might as well build draft capital. Owner is a big analytics guy.  Makes sense for Washington.  I have no idea what the Bears are doing, though…GM and coach trying to save their jobs, I guess.

On 10/31/2023 at 2:44 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

Wow they have Bosa and Young off the edges.  Damn.

I know this will sound bad, unknowledgeable.  I am from Ohio, been a buckeyes fan all my life. I actually argued this point with yolo before young was drafted. I watched him play soft the last part of his senior season despite team success. He was playing to avoid contact, waiting on his payday. That turned my opinion of him. What impact did he have against the bills?  Sure he might turn it on occasionally,,,,esp if he might get more$.   He does not play up to his billing. Takes plays off and for his athletic gifts he plays soft or below dominating as you would expect. Again , i watched just about every snap as a buckeye. He was a stud , but something changed.  

Not every guy plays after getting that bag. All im saying is i would watch if the fire comes back. Maybe on a winning team he shows up. Bosa might re light his fire , but i will stick to what i told yolo. He plays soft for his Tarzan persona and Washington giving him away for that little tells me others see something about this guys desire. He will play w new passion trying to prove his worth early, but let’s see his availability and sustainability. Coming from a home grown buckeye fan. Btw, always like and respect your knowledge.  Best wishes. .  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.