why do trumpers want autocracy

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

It’s not what I asked. We didn’t have 5 percent of the problems we have now under trump. It is exponentially worse here now than under trump. Why wouldn’t you leave now?  Biden has been a far worse president than trump ever was and it’s not close 

He can govern if you want to call it that from prison

On 10/28/2023 at 2:03 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and yet the polls are even...why? a lifetime friend said to me on a fishing trip:  trump's gonna  win.  Canada looks better and better.   I didn't dispute. What happens when the money leaves?

Which polls?

no one wants a guy who tried to overthrow America. 

watch. 

0-3?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Because they are losing the numbers game.

Yet... This might be all turned on its head with US promoting Israeli war crimes and atrocities in a tit for tat fashion. 

2024 is going to be interesting.  Interesting to see what the Middle East mess does to the democrats.  Places like Michigan hang in the balance with say Wayne County.   The commissioner there said Joe Biden will be lucky to get 5 Arab American votes.

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i pray you're correct.  There are many fools who don't know what's good for em.  To wit,,,,PPP

No praying. Outside of the echo chamber he is DONE.

The moderates that once voted for him because he hates who they hate aren’t willing to subvert American democracy because he’s too immature to accept the truth. It’s over. He had a shot. He failed. 

Buh bye

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-just-lost-entire-case-mary-trump-1840557  the 2024 election shouldn't matter.  lock him up....

"They lie so much, they can't even keep track of their own b*******. Sounds like perjury is on today's menu."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because they are losing the numbers game.

Yet... This might be all turned on its head with US promoting Israeli war crimes and atrocities in a tit for tat fashion. 

2024 is going to be interesting.  Interesting to see what the Middle East mess does to the democrats.  Places like Michigan hang in the balance with say Wayne County.   The commissioner there said Joe Biden will be lucky to get 5 Arab American votes.

What do you think the big anti-Islamaphobia thing was all about?  It's an election year (almost).

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What do you think the big anti-Islamaphobia thing was all about?  It's an election year (almost).

we are smart.  not callous.  The good ones, at least.  Callous are hamas and Israelis.

why do MAGA's want autocracy?  They actually profoundly want someone to tell them what to do despite saying the opposite. They need to be "led".

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

On 10/28/2023 at 9:42 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

The uniparty corporate parrots  that demand the state be involved in everything. are still saying the others want autocratic governance.  

Lmao 

Why does anyone want autocracy? Trumpers, leftists, contemporary faux liberals…

well I guess we know why those with levers of power do anyway. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

we are smart.  not callous.  The good ones, at least.  Callous are hamas and Israelis.

why do MAGA's want autocracy?  They actually profoundly want someone to tell them what to do despite saying the opposite. They need to be "led".

Who said anything about callous? Not me.  

The anti-islamic thing is not callous, It's politics as usual. The next election is about a year away.  The high Muslim population in Minnesota won't vote for President Biden if he is pro Isreal, so he has to toss them a bone so they'll vote for him.  Its obvious. You're a smart guy, surely you can see this. Especially when Anti-Semitism is what's on the rise drastically.

Even if President Trump were to win a second term he'll likely have a divided Congress if not Democrats winning both houses which I see as likely if he wins. He has very short coat tails.

Besides, President Biden has autocratic tendencies.  He signed 17 Presidential Proclamations on his inauguration day including sending more troops to Samalia.  More than autocratic President Trump.  More than any other President.  He tried to forgive student loan by Presidential Proclamation.  He set up a ministry of truth but fortunately it didn't work.  Are you okay with that?

I don't know if "MAGAs" want autocrats or not.  Why don't you ask one?

Just because someone criticizes President Biden doesn't mean they are "MAGA" in the real world. In your black and white world it seems it does.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/28/2023 at 9:42 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

The uniparty corporate parrots  that demand the state be involved in everything. are still saying the others want autocratic governance.  

Lmao 

This is funny. What’s happening in red states these days?

14 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What do you mean?

Anti-Islamaphobia? Newsflash, Islam is very VERY conservative.  If it wasn't for their radicals, they'd fall right into the conservative, FoxNews crowd.  

People are genuinely compassionate.  Israel is now Goliath and The Palestinians world David. People don't like to see the little guy beat down by the big guy. Israel paid them back... They've been doing so for 75 years.  What's the plan for the future... Especially the last 20 years?  To live next to a ticking timebomb for eternity?