why do trumpers want autocracy

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

As close as I can tell it’s because Orangeman projects himself as one of them

he is not of course but….

he won't come anywhere near the rabbled.  proved that on /Jan 6.  and she's not my lawyer. leave them all hanging in the wind.  and they can't see it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

what policies can the GOP win on?

racism, anti abortion yet pro death penalty, anti welfare yet many trumpers are on it, anti health care  but I really like medicaid , pro Jesus but adultery and false witness r cool for orange messiah etc....oxymorons galore.   I left out the big one: pro constitution but pro overturning a valid election.  cheaters, losers, fetid pond scum....

7 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

yeah 65% of the country supports a woman's right to control her body

most americans want health care

both are losers for the GOP

and yet the polls are even...why? a lifetime friend said to me on a fishing trip:  trump's gonna  win.  Canada looks better and better.   I didn't dispute. What happens when the money leaves?

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and yet the polls are even...why? a lifetime friend said to me on a fishing trip:  trump's gonna  win.  Canada looks better and better.   I didn't dispute. What happens when the money leaves?

If your friend is your age, Canada won't take him. I suppose he could be an illegal alien with no health care.

Is your friend's name Alec Baldwin?

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If your friend is your age, Canada won't take him. Unless he wants to be an illegal alien with no health care.

Is your friend's name Alex Baldwin?

no. but I have relatives in Portugal.  every man for himself, right.  how's your odds  in that?  skills sell.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You too.  1920's party tonight.  Asked a lady if she could swing (dance).  She said "give me a  raincheck".  No idea...keep on keeping on

You should learn. Its fun and really not as hard as it looks.

And I'm basking in the glory of my Rangers winning game 1 of the World Series.  

Too much good in life to get too freaked out over politics.

But you do you. Do you speak Portuguese?

Edited by reddogblitz

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You should learn. Its fun and really not as hard as it looks.

And I'm basking in the glory of my Rangers winning game 1 of the World Series.  

Too much good in life to get too freaked out over politics.

But you do you. Do you speak Portuguese?

The ones you need to know speak English....   a testament to our domination.  Good or bad.   freaked out is an understatement.  unbillievabe.  the country has gone mad.

so no one to expound on how trump will make they're life better?  close the border and the price of just about every domestic product goes up  less milk, fruits, veggies and meats for your families.  When ya'll gonna learn that the world is small...

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

No doubt. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

mad=angry, right?  what and how will trump do to  soothe it?

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

racism, anti abortion yet pro death penalty, anti welfare yet many trumpers are on it, anti health care  but I really like medicaid , pro Jesus but adultery and false witness r cool for orange messiah etc....oxymorons galore.   I left out the big one: pro constitution but pro overturning a valid election.  cheaters, losers, fetid pond scum....

It is my belief that taking away choice is going to do them in at the ballot box is extremely unpopular

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so no one to expound on how trump will make they're life better?  close the border and the price of just about every domestic product goes up  less milk, fruits, veggies and meats for your families.  When ya'll gonna learn that the world is small...

mad=angry, right?  what and how will trump do to  soothe it?

I don't know man. I don't have a crystal ball

The thing that worries me the most about if President Trump wins is how the Democrats and their fans will react.  I'm really not even sure the country can survive another Trump vs Biden election.  I fully expect race riots again this summer.

As far as it being a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and every man for himself, you might get a kick out of this.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Trump is not going to win
We are too far out to even be reliable on polls

America is not going to put a convict in the White House

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I really wan to know.  seems to me most are angry at the man.  why give this guy the keys to the kingdom that honorable blood was spilled for?   What do  you think hrell do  for you?   ya'll still be dumb and poor.

Everything is worse now under Biden than under trump. Not one thing better and we’re on the brink of an another war. Wouldn’t you want to leave now? 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Every time they indict Trump his poll numbers go up.

There are many reasons why Trump hasn't a prayer of being in the White House again. The police state indicting and/or convicting him isn't one of them.

Today' liberal us a confused creature.  They consider anyone questioning or opposing the power of the State and its monopoly on violence to be a terrorist or an extremist. 

When they watch a movie like V for Vendetta I can only imagine they're all on the edge of their seats rooting for the government.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Everything is worse now under Biden than under trump. Not one thing better and we’re on the brink of an another war. Wouldn’t you want to leave now? 

what would trump do (WWTD) in the middle east?  oh, and the war in Ukraine and inflation?  you're willing to give up a system that has worked for 250 years to a guy who uses spray tan and a wig....

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what would trump do (WWTD) in the middle east?  oh, and the war in Ukraine and inflation?

It’s not what I asked. We didn’t have 5 percent of the problems we have now under trump. It is exponentially worse here now than under trump. Why wouldn’t you leave now?  Biden has been a far worse president than trump ever was and it’s not close 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Today' liberal us a confused creature.  They consider anyone questioning or opposing the power of the State and its monopoly on violence to be a terrorist or an extremist. 

When they watch a movie like V for Vendetta I can only imagine they're all on the edge of their seats rooting for the government.

decent movie.  too predictable.  formulaic.  Not like the Wiz which is allegorical genius.  No i was cheering for the weird, bizarre mustachioed guy.   despite realizing that anarchy would result.  wasn't there a propagandist like hannity or ole tuck in that movie who met an untimely demise?  I was rooting against him.  you?  Have you seen Barbie yet?  I think it's on Max but my wife wants to see it on the big screen.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

decent movie.  too predictable.  formulaic.  Not like the Wiz which is allegorical genius.  No i was cheering for the weird, bizarre mustachioed guy.   despite realizing that anarchy would result.  wasn't there a propagandist like hannity or ole tuck in that movie who met an untimely demise?  I was rooting against him.  you?

Yes we all know you enjoy and support the shadows on the cave wall 

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It’s not what I asked. We didn’t have 5 percent of the problems we have now under trump. It is exponentially worse here now than under trump. Why wouldn’t you leave now?  Biden has been a far worse president than trump ever was and it’s not close 

because I think democracy and the American way are worth fighting for.  If I lose, I leave.  Right now rural Va is heaven.  Leaves, great food, warm weather, hayrides and pretty women.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes we all know you enjoy and support the shadows on the cave wall 

so which character represents you?  I'm thinking the scarecrow all tho you've probably never hoed a row.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

because I think democracy and the American way are worth fighting for.  If I lose, I leave.  Right now rural Va is heaven.  Leaves, warm weather, hayrides and pretty women.

Sounds wonderful.  But if you talk to those "Trumpers" they think they're the people fighting to maintain freedom and democracy.  Yet, people on the "left" believe that's their domain.  So, there's a disconnect somewhere.  My view is neither the people on the left or the right are threats to democracy. 

What concerns me is why many fail to see the dangers of an overreaching Federal government with a Surveillance State and politicized law enforcement and justice system, free to use excessive power and abilities of its agencies, with simply no accountability to the American people, Congress, and perhaps even the Presidency.  For me, this is the threat.  The disparity between what's important to the government and what's important to the American public is huge.  And if they're not working for us, who are they working for?.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

because I think democracy and the American way are worth fighting for.  If I lose, I leave.  Right now rural Va is heaven.  Leaves, great food, warm weather, hayrides and pretty women.

so which character represents you?  I'm thinking the scarecrow all tho you've probably never hoed a row.

So then why would you leave the country if trump is elected?

Edited by aristocrat
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Surveillance State

do you have alexa?  if so, there's no turning back.  can you talk to your fridge" ?  doorbell?  security cameras? you need to live off the grid to not be surveilled.  not worth it to me.  nothing to hide....Do you think a 2nd trump admin wouldn't surveil you?  threaten you (or especially me) if we didn't abide?  Cmon.