Mike Johnson, New Speaker of the House.

B-Man

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not sure if you’re being obtuse

The whole point of this conversation was the idiots ban on gay marriage ideology

It’s just funny you speak of acceptance, yet you demonstrate otherwise.

It stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt compelled to call it out. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Well, you will have aa looooooooog wait.

Meanwhile ACTUAL Mike Johnson news.

Good time is the Republicans stop ***** around and get to work

1 minute ago, stinky finger said:

It’s just funny you speak of acceptance, yet you demonstrate otherwise.

It stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt compelled to call it out. 

That’s fine make sure that you also call it out legislation getting passed down by this guy that affects other peoples rights

Edited by John from Riverside

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’ll try to remember that whenever this idiot puts forth legislation to try to ban gay marriage

Relax Johnnyboy, no one is attempting to ban gay marriage. Although at one point it was a hot topic issue it now has been widely accepted by society.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

(I'm going to assume that you meant "accept")

I am glad to hear you say that

Because accepting all is exactly what "Christian Values" is all about.

Too bad you are so ignorant about that.

I thought perhaps @John from Riverside was going for the ironic play there, you know, everybody is welcome "except those with Christian values".   You're probably right but damn what a play!  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t accept Christians, pushing their beliefs on other people

America is the land of the free let us ***** be free

Dear Lord,

I know to err is human, but why does John say he accepts all, except Christians, then says he accepts Christians, but immediately thereafter says again "I don't accept Christians..."?  He's hard to follow sometimes, and, he used the A word in a family setting.  Please forgive him for that.  

Leh-nerd

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Dear Lord,

I know to err is human, but why does John say he accepts all, except Christians, then says he accepts Christians, but immediately thereafter says again "I don't accept Christians..."?  He's hard to follow sometimes, and, he used the A word in a family setting.  Please forgive him for that.  

Leh-nerd

This is not complicated
Christians are accepted

Bible thumpers they try to push their ***** on. Everybody else is not wanted or needed.

When you tell other people how to live, and then you try to actually pass laws making it mandatory this is where it’s wrong
America is a mix of religions and ideals you live your way and Iet other people be

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is not complicated
Christians are accepted

Bible thumpers they try to push their ***** on. Everybody else is not wanted or needed.

When you tell other people how to live, and then you try to actually pass laws making it mandatory this is where it’s wrong
America is a mix of religions and ideals you live your way and Iet other people be

I didn't think it was complicated either, but you seemed to be sending mixed signals with the words you used.  

By the way, I completely agree with you on those you call bible thumpers, but there are a whole cr*p ton of non-thumper people trying to tell people how to live, and trying to pass laws that make something mandatory that violates deeply held beliefs.  

Meanwhile, here in our little bubble, folks toss around declarations that others are members of "cults" and the like, or tell people to shove their beliefs up their a-word (I will not cross @Irv as he runs a loosely run tight ship).   

How is that different, do you figure, than the bible thumpers?  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t accept Christians, pushing their beliefs on other people

America is the land of the free let us ***** be free

But take away everybody's guns.  

19 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

one word, trump.  and a few more...still has the R's by the balls.

You forget that Trump used to always tout “his” vaccine when campaigning, and would often get booed whenever he did so…

So Trump supporters are not afraid to voice their displeasure if he says something they don’t like…His supporters are also not the biggest supporters of his abortion views, when he has waffled back and forth…👍