Seattle Seahawks Gig/Game Posters

May Day 10

Kind of a change from the usual topics

There is a new batch of these, they had them for 4 years, but not sure they have them for 2023. 

The Seahawks commission artists to create posters for each of their games like you would see for concerts.  They look great, and I wish the Bills could do the same, especially since Buffalo is a supposed artistic hub.  A lot sort of remind me of those old AFL programs.

Its probably a good thing the Bills/artists dont do this because I would probably need to buy them all.

https://www.seahawks.com/game-day/posters/

https://amesbros.com/seattle-seahawks

dc4416af-10c1-4fb3-a7e1-b8b7ddf716c3_rw_

61b4387c-263c-4d88-8a1b-94a7c6acfb97_rw_

fc4py9ris40uur8aulcg

tfcs8xdmgdrw8f7htixz

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpVzNDEdOJ9FuliMAdy

638aa21a0cc69.image.png

s4hd1ejf1crl75ghpizw

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Buffalo had a thriving arts community for most of last century. Once the old money went away so did much of that culture. There are obvious treasures of that past still here (Architecture, Albright-Knox) but the vibrancy that a potent creative class brought to the city is not so much anymore. The Bills and Sabres are still here, Thankfully. I do really like those posters from the BFLO shop. Here's hoping the team commissions a Super Bowl poster someday soon. I'm saving a prominent space on a wall for that one.

11 minutes ago, bklnpete said:

Buffalo had a thriving arts community for most of last century. Once the old money went away so did much of that culture. There are obvious treasures of that past still here (Architecture, Albright-Knox) but the vibrancy that a potent creative class brought to the city is not so much anymore. The Bills and Sabres are still here, Thankfully. I do really like those posters from the BFLO shop. Here's hoping the team commissions a Super Bowl poster someday soon. I'm saving a prominent space on a wall for that one.

there are still tons of local artists and art community in wny

Shea's district is still great

Edited by Buffalo716

9 minutes ago, bklnpete said:

There are certainly still people making art in Western New York. Shea's is great, yes.

It is, however, a shell of what it was. 

Yeah, there is a rich history in WNY especially with architecture

That was then

Just wait, they'll start letting AI make these posters....

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.