Where was our defensive line today?

Toledo Bill

I know where they were.

Phillips was waving his arms at the crowd.

Poona was unaware he was supposed to play DT as he was constantly driven back into the secondary. Maybe he thought he was the new "Big Nickel"?

Settle spent a LOT of time on the ground....I think he was inspecting the turf to see if it was the same stuff they played on in London. 

No one bothered to tell Vickers he was activated and he watched from the stands.

34 minutes ago, vincec said:

Phillips and Ford have been very disappointing. Settle was disappointing last season. Now I’ve come to terms with him sucking.

Phillips is more of a 290 pound DT. Good pass rusher, not much of a OL clogger. He loves to fly around, problem is he is 340 and gets injured doing so. I saw him get pancaked a few times today.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I know where they were.

Phillips was waving his arms at the crowd.

Poona was unaware he was supposed to play DT as he was constantly driven back into the secondary. Maybe he thought he was the new "Big Nickel"?

Settle spent a LOT of time on the ground....I think he was inspecting the turf to see if it was the same stuff they played on in London. 

No one bothered to tell Vickers he was activated and he watched from the stands.

Vickers was awful when he was down there. Poor DT play is terrible news for undersized LBers and D-backfield that lacks athleticism. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Toledo Bill said:

I think Ford, Groot and Settle were the only lineman that had tackles and there were only 4 between those 3.

Espenesa and Miller were almost invisible (I think Espenesa made one good play on the QB).

With Jones out there is no push up the middle and opponents play action is effective now. I know Oliver was out but his great play this year had a lot to do with Jones.

Where  was our “great “ pass rush?

Lots to question today but the d-line was very disappointing.

Really?  Our starting DTs are both out and you ask this question?  Lmao

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.