NFL Trade Deadline Oct 31 - Rumored List of Players Available

ngbills

and yet , our dear reader here is likely correct. Beane makes a small move or two. gets some draft picks and off to sleep.

As I was reading along , did become fascinated more and more with the CB Johnson. Does he fit Bills ? Does he replace T. White's role

47 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We don't need another End. It's probably the deepest position we have on the team.

Miller's reps are ramping up as he's getting healthier and starting to get pressures. Leonard Floyd is exceeding expectations. Greg Rousseau is on the other side. AJ Epenesa is easily playing his best ball.

That's 4 starting quality ends. Most teams are lucky to have two. And why would we take reps away from any of those players with how they're performing?

Young is big enough to take snaps inside and would give us a lot of mismatches

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Young is big enough to take snaps inside and would give us a lot of mismatches

Does he slide inside though or are you just projecting? I'm not finding much info on him doing anything but rushing from the Edge.

And even if he can, that's not his natural position. Who's to say it would be a mismatch besides how it looks on paper? The guy hasn't been performing at a high level even at his natural position.

We need definitive Inside help. Go get a Tackle in Trade. Or give Suh a look. Giving up a Day 2 pick for another End when we're already stacked there doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Especially with all the help we need elsewhere.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Does he slide inside though or are you just projecting? I'm not finding much info on him doing anything but rushing from the Edge.

And even if he can, that's not his natural position. Who's to say it would be a mismatch besides how it looks on paper? The guy hasn't been performing at a high level even at his natural position.

We need definitive Inside help,l. Go get a Tackle in Trade. Or give Suh a look. Giving up a Day 2 pick for another End when we're already stacked there doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Especially with all the help we need elsewhere.

counter:  Young has 5 sacks and is only 24. If Ron Rivera was my coach, I’d be exhausted of that CLOWN. 

Sign Suh for vet min AND acquire Young.

problem solved 😎  yes it’s fantasy time and we’ren havin fun now!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

She just says we're making calls. Not that we're looking for a Pass Rusher, as the tweet implies.

She said the 49ers are specifically looking for CB's and Pass Rushers and then mentioned we have called around after that, without mentioning for what.

Greenlight Twitter is misquoting her there.

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We need definitive Inside help. Go get a Tackle in Trade. Or give Suh a look. Giving up a Day 2 pick for another End when we're already stacked there doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Especially with all the help we need elsewhere.

I am not thinking either or here. Bills may not find an opportunity for a  1 tech or over the nose guard avaialble

So you always look to improve the team. This might be one of those ih Young.

No question D Jones being out sucks

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Oh yes and that guy we hate Suh ?

Yes

Its time

get both Mr Mcbeane

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Sign all the Super Bowl Champions who play nasty!

Get Suh. Get Gronk.

Darkside baby! 🤣

wtf not amirite and whos with me !

23 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I am not thinking either or here. Bills may not find an opportunity for a  1 tech or over the nose guard avaialble

So you always look to improve the team. This might be one of those ih Young.

No question D Jones being out sucks

Look to improve elsewhere then. We need help at DT, LB, and CB for sure. We could use another Offensive weapon. 

We'd be taking reps away from Von Miller, Leonard Floyd, Gregg Rousseau, and/or AJ Epenesa to fit him in. None of them are performing in a way that would make me say "they should be taking less reps".

We'd have to cut Kingsley Jonathan or Shaq Lawson. We'd be giving up Draft picks we need for all the work in the Offseason.

We currently have SIX Edge's and are way more deep there already than most, if not all, of the league and it's our deepest position.

We have no need for another Edge. Period. And with the way Chase Young has been performing as of late, he's just a name anyways. I'm not so sure he'd perform any better in this Defense than Kingsley Jonathan is.

Beane isn't going to make a move just to give fans a shiny toy on Deadline day. There has to be a need for it and there is no need here.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

the problem is those players aren’t usually available unless you overpay with draft capital

So what?  Pay it!  Beanes draft picks on offense haven't exactly worked out have they?  Send a 2nd and get someone in here that is proven and csn perform NOW.  

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Nuts to think that Zach Moss could be moved for probably a pretty good draft pick!

https://x.com/nflrums/status/1719128963430142063?s=46&t=uEztWLHQe9squs0mVCzJCQ

Zack Moss isn't as bad as he looked while he was here. But he's not as good as he looks in Indianapolis.

He went from a pass heavy offense with bad run blocking to a run heavy offense with good run blocking. 

I'd doubt he'll field much. Teams don't pay much of anything for RB's to begin with and they know that Indianapolis is built for the run and that's skewing his stats.

55 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

So what?  Pay it!  Beanes draft picks on offense haven't exactly worked out have they?  Send a 2nd and get someone in here that is proven and csn perform NOW.  

Last week (maybe out of necessity more than their actually wanting to), we switched from 12 personnel to our more natural 11.

In doing so and with Knox's injury, it pushed us to utilize Kincaid more than we had. And he performed GREAT. And with teams focusing on Diggs and Kincaid, Davis became open. As did Shakir. And they played great.

Though I wouldn't be opposed to more firepower - if last week was any indication, I don't know that it's as dire as you are making it out to be anymore. The switch to 11 and the taking the training wheels off of Kincaid may be just what we were lacking.

And with Kincaid performing as he had, I'd rather the amount of usage he got last week become the norm and not have him revert back to the minimal usage he got before last week. Which may happen with the addition of another big piece.

• Like (+1) 5

42 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Zack Moss isn't as bad as he looked while he was here. But he's not as good as he looks in Indianapolis.

He went from a pass heavy offense with bad run blocking to a run heavy offense with good run blocking. 

I'd doubt he'll field much. Teams don't pay much of anything for RB's to begin with and they know that Indianapolis is built for the run and that's skewing his stats.

Last week (maybe out of necessity more than their actually wanting to), we switched from 12 personnel to our more natural 11.

In doing so and with Knox's injury, it pushed us to utilize Kincaid more than we had. And he performed GREAT. And with teams focusing on Diggs and Kincaid, Davis became open. As did Shakir. And they played great.

Though I wouldn't be opposed to more firepower - if last week was any indication, I don't know that it's as dire as you are making it out to be anymore. The switch to 11 and the taking the training wheels off of Kincaid may be just what we were lacking.

And with Kincaid performing as he had, I'd rather the amount of usage he got last week become the norm and not have him revert back to the minimal usage he got before last week. Which may happen with the addition of another big piece.

It's 100% as dire.  Davis is not a #2 WR, he can't get separation constantly and still drops too many passes.  We also didn't score for, I believe, the last 25 minutes of the game. That is not good at all.

Past time to quit hoping Davis turns into something and spend resources on someone else.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.