New or Old Uniforms?

Which uniform should Buffalo stick with  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which uniform should Buffalo stick with

• New uniforms
    • Throwback uniforms

your poll is not comprehensive enough. i like the throwbacks very much, but i think wearing them only 2-3 times a year will keep them special. i'm not as vehemently opposed to the new unis as many are, and i would not want to see the bills give up the charging buffalo logo.

I do prefer these throwbacks, minus the black hightops.

Making a permanent switch, however, would mean that buffalo at the 50-yard line would need to be replaced (and the company that installed the turf no longer exists) as well as the signage, etc. Not that it couldn't be done.

Does anyone seriously think that the Bills' front office is actually contemplating a permanent change to the throwbacks?

351453[/snapback]

Did anyone think the Jets were going to change to their '60s jerseys when they wore them as an alternate? I guess it all depends on how popular they are, how the team plays when they wear them (there's a silver UConn women's jersey that will never be worn again b/c of a loss to Tenn. in its debut), if Ralph likes the nostalgia they create, etc.

I do prefer these throwbacks, minus the black hightops.

Making a permanent switch, however, would mean that buffalo at the 50-yard line would need to be replaced (and the company that installed the turf no longer exists) as well as the signage, etc. Not that it couldn't be done.

351451[/snapback]

... i agree regarding the black hightops ... might be nice to see for one game, then white for the other ... be nice to see SD wear their throwbacks for the game ...

I don't like our current home uni's, which look to be Denver Broncos leftovers or that repulsive road dreck. The current helmet is way too busy and only needs some blinking lights on it to be a complete mess.

The throwback is refreshing but everyone has their favorites.

Winning will make any uniform look good.

Does anyone seriously think that the Bills' front office is actually contemplating a permanent change to the throwbacks?

351453[/snapback]

Did anyone think the Jets were going to change to their '60s jerseys when they wore them as an alternate? I guess it all depends on how popular they are, how the team plays when they wear them (there's a silver UConn women's jersey that will never be worn again b/c of a loss to Tenn. in its debut), if Ralph likes the nostalgia they create, etc.

351455[/snapback]

The NY Giants also permanently went back to their throwback uniforms. If the Bills ever did the same I wouldn't be upset at all. I'd love to see the white jersey version of the throwback uni as well. The Bills current look with the new age uniforms and the 1980's red helmet looks silly. They should have completely redesigned the helmets a few years ago.

The NY Giants also permanently went back to their throwback uniforms.  If the Bills ever did the same I wouldn't be upset at all.  I'd love to see the white jersey version of the throwback uni as well.  The Bills current look with the new age uniforms and the 1980's red helmet looks silly.  They should have completely redesigned the helmets a few years ago.

351528[/snapback]

Actually, the Giants went throwback but with a "new age" metallic blue helmet. That is a nice uniform. I think the Bills current uniform looks good in photos when they wear blue on blue or white on white, but in motion the complicated color scheme just runs together. Stand alone, both new jerseys suck, but the throwback jersey is plainsville and probably will be confused with a hundred other university/college jerseys(doesn't UB wear a simialar jersey?).

Even with the overwhelming vote for the throwbacks I think the number may be skewed a bit. I almost picked new jersey as the throwback is technically the new jersey. I think those numbers are more like 99% throwback / 1% current.

GET ER DUN TD!!! THESE NEED TO BE THE FULL TIMERS!!!

By the way did they fire the DOUCHE BAG yet who made the CFL Bills jersey yet? To think they paid somebody for those turds when all they had to do was go old school.

Even with the overwhelming  vote for the throwbacks I think the number may be skewed a bit. I almost picked new jersey as the throwback is technically the new jersey. I think those numbers are more like 99% throwback / 1% current.

GET ER DUN TD!!! THESE NEED TO BE THE FULL TIMERS!!!

By the way did they fire the DOUCHE BAG yet who made the CFL Bills jersey yet? To think they paid somebody for those turds when all they had to do was go old school.

351672[/snapback]

Exactly what I did...accidentally clicked "new" thinking it meant the "new throwbacks"...

<_<

Yes, I do. It will depend on the fan and player reaction. The players seem to love em, the fans do as well. If the throwback jersey sales totally blow away the other jersey, I think that the Bills will consider it!!

I dont mind the throwbacks for a few games a year, and i plan on buying one, but for the ong haul, i like the new unis (2002 version) The blue on blue is great when we wear it...something could be done about that weird a$$ blue in the numbers of the away jersey tho...

Yes, I do.  It will depend on the fan and player reaction.  The players seem to love em, the fans do as well.  If the throwback jersey sales totally blow away the other jersey, I think that the Bills will consider it!!

352010[/snapback]

Then in few years they can bring back the current uni's as throwbacks and do it all over again.

the gored-buffalo-in-a-sea-of-blood helmet is the helmet equivalent of zubazz. if you like today's helmets, i'm guessing you've worn said fabric at least once in your life.

the original helmets are infinitely superior to the godawful eyesores that grace the bills' current caps.