Flash Sale for NFL + Today?

NoHuddleKelly12

(Mods please merge if already a thread on this, but I couldn’t locate any initially). I received one of those automated texts today from the NFL announcing a flash sale of 50% off either of its tiered NFL + memberships—the premier one includes NFL Redzone. Anyway, in case anyone is interested:

https://www.nfl.com/plus/learn-more?campaign=sp-nf-np-em-em-1308618

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Curious. How many people can be signed into one account. I'm think of getting this but I know my son will want to sign in and probably my brother. 

I'm actually going to sign up soon and can see how it works on a few devices.  Will report back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Curious. How many people can be signed into one account. I'm think of getting this but I know my son will want to sign in and probably my brother. 

Just finished.  I am watching NFL Network Live on 3 different devices.  Computer, Phone and Tablet without any issue so it looks like it doesn't restrict you based on the number of log ins.  Don't know if they will restrict access if you have multiple locations (assuming your son is in a different location) based where you are.

I'm also happy about this because I normally have the game on 3 tv's so no matter where I am in my home I can watch the game.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Just finished.  I am watching NFL Network Live on 3 different devices.  Computer, Phone and Tablet without any issue so it looks like it doesn't restrict you based on the number of log ins.  Don't know if they will restrict access if you have multiple locations (assuming your son is in a different location) based where you are.

I'm also happy about this because I normally have the game on 3 tv's so no matter where I am in my home I can watch the game.

I'll have to see how it goes. Thanks for the update. I've shred with a buddy for a long time we live a couple

hours apart and no issues so if I get my own in home and share outside with my brother it seems like it should work. Thanks man

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

(Mods please merge if already a thread on this, but I couldn’t locate any initially). I received one of those automated texts today from the NFL announcing a flash sale of 50% off either of its tiered NFL + memberships—the premier one includes NFL Redzone. Anyway, in case anyone is interested:

I’m slightly pissed off as I got the thing for $9.99 back in May, with the promise (I thought) if it being for the year.  
instead, it was just to enjoy all the past games and all the upcoming preseason games. 
and that was some shady kind of marketing because it was promoted as showing all the preseason games LIVE. 

Well sure, if it’s being broadcast in the local area. They made it sound like I’d be able to watch the bills games live through NFL+ premium.  Maybe on mobile device. I forget. But definitely not on TV NFL app.
As it turned out, the $9.99 service was only good until the regular season started. 
Oh. More deceptive marketing. 
I was OK with that and was going to sign in for the $79.99 promotion. Instead, I was auto/billed the regular subscription price of $99. 
So, I’ve already paid $110 and the Johnny Come Lately's will get it for $50 for a year. 
That blows.  Apparently marketing today is all about being Houdini with the English language to make buyers believe they’re getting something they actually aren’t.  

31 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I’m slightly pissed off as I got the thing for $9.99 back in May, with the promise (I thought) if it being for the year.  
instead, it was just to enjoy all the past games and all the upcoming preseason games. 
and that was some shady kind of marketing because it was promoted as showing all the preseason games LIVE. 

Well sure, if it’s being broadcast in the local area. They made it sound like I’d be able to watch the bills games live through NFL+ premium.  Maybe on mobile device. I forget. But definitely not on TV NFL app.
As it turned out, the $9.99 service was only good until the regular season started. 
Oh. More deceptive marketing. 
I was OK with that and was going to sign in for the $79.99 promotion. Instead, I was auto/billed the regular subscription price of $99. 
So, I’ve already paid $110 and the Johnny Come Lately's will get it for $50 for a year. 
That blows.  Apparently marketing today is all about being Houdini with the English language to make buyers believe they’re getting something they actually aren’t.  

I am with you on that, the initial ad was completely misleading and if was more than $10 I would have asked for a refund.

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Huds, I signed up the first time I saw it on Thursday night.  Would consider for the year at full price a few times, but when I saw this I couldn’t pass it up.

Already paying dividends as I watched bills Miami again and condensed Washington/bears the morning after the game before I found out the score.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.