Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Just now, BillStime said:

That's FN bull####.  

US taxpayers send over $3 BILLION ANNUALLY to Israel.  

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of United States foreign assistance since World War II.

Netanyahu should be kissing BIDEN's fn A$$.

Idiots - you can't make this up.

and they should be our puppets for that price.  but they're loose cannons and always will be....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

The Squad has blood on their hands.  Every death is and will be, attributed to them and their antisemitism.  They supported the attack.  The Palestinians knew Biden was too weak to challenge them.   Now millions of Palestinians will die at the hand of an angered Israel.  Nice work Dems.  What a mess.   

what about Isaac and Ishmael do you not understand?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

who do we support that does those things?  Hamas?  No.  That's Iran and Russia.  everyday civilian Palestinians, Yes. 

Everyday civilian Palestinians don't hate women, LGBTQ+ and Jews.  LOL.  OK.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Rashida Tlaib Israel GIF by GIPHY News

yes, it is.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Everyday civilian Palestinians don't hate women, LGBTQ+ and Jews.  LOL.  OK.

do you know any palestinians?  I had a palestinian colleague.  he didn't hate like that.

Here Irv.  Educate yourself:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ishmael-son-of-Abraham

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

The Squad has blood on their hands.  Every death is and will be, attributed to them and their antisemitism.  They supported the attack.  The Palestinians knew Biden was too weak to challenge them.   Now millions of Palestinians will die at the hand of an angered Israel.  Nice work Dems.  What a mess.   

Hoax

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, it is.

do you know any palestinians?  I had a palestinian colleague.  he didn't hate like that.

Here Irv.  Educate yourself:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ishmael-son-of-Abraham

Tlaibs comments on this far is a thinly veiled shrug and that’s what you get… she hates Jews and Israel. You guys love her though. 

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, it is.

Yeah, not to your face.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you hate them cuz they're dark skinned right?  Jesus was dark skinned.  He didn't look like a Bee Gee

Yeah, I hate those dark skinned people...like Indians.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.euppublishing.com/doi/abs/10.3366/hls.2014.0086?journalCode=hls

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Tlaibs comments on this far is a thinly veiled shrug and that’s what you get… she hates Jews and Israel. You guys love her though. 

and the Israelis hate palestinians, steal their land, imprison them etc.  of course they hate each other.  what about millennia do you not get?

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I hate those dark skinned people...like Indians.  :rolleyes:

you're not a doctor.  why should I believe that you are Asian Indian?

You know it’s bad when Newsweek exposes foreign policy gaffes by the current Whitehouse connected with these terrorists.

as usual… the stupid rush to undo every the last guy did as of here were zero god decision made rears its ugly unserious head. 

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-aid-palestine-hamas-attack-israel-trump-1833168?amp=1

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You know it’s bad when Newsweek exposes foreign policy gaffes by the current Whitehouse connected with these terrorists.

as usual… the stupid rush to undo every the last guy did as of here were zero god decision made rears its ugly unserious head. 

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-aid-palestine-hamas-attack-israel-trump-1833168?amp=1

marsha, marsha, marsha.  what an ugly, lying wench.  $235 mil was for humanitarian aid and infrastructure.  drop in the bucket compared to the dollars and weapons we provide to Israel.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and you know this how?  btw, i think you mean tertiary syphilis

maybe you meant "MAGA's have tertiary syphilis"...don could well have it.  grabbed too many....well, you know the rest.

Terminal, tertiary. so I misspoke. Was focusing on making homemade chili.  Isn't tertiary syph terminal eventually if not caught and treated early enough?  They both rot your brain, although TDS does it much quicker.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.euppublishing.com/doi/abs/10.3366/hls.2014.0086?journalCode=hls

and the Israelis hate palestinians, steal their land, imprison them etc.  of course they hate each other.  what about millennia do you not get?

you're not a doctor.  why should I believe that you are Asian Indian?

Neither are you.  Why would I care what some Palestinian shift worker colleague of yours allegedly believes to your face?

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Neither are you.  Why would I care what some Palestinian shift worker colleague of yours allegedly believes to your face?

yeah, i offered to trade board certificates.  you refused.  why do you assume everyone here is stupid?  some are, some aren't.  some are liars, some are not.

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Terminal, tertiary. so I misspoke. Was focusing on making homemade chili.  Isn't tertiary syph terminal eventually if not caught and treated early enough?  They both rot your brain, although TDS does it much quicker.

how'd the chili come out?   we usually make a wendy's copycat recipe.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

That's FN bull####.  

US taxpayers send over $3 BILLION ANNUALLY to Israel.  

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of United States foreign assistance since World War II.

Netanyahu should be kissing BIDEN's fn A$$.

Idiots - you can't make this up.

I said nothing about money.  You did.

I said Biden refused to extend the traditional meeting all Israeli  PM's have been accorded.  That's a fact.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I said nothing sbout money.  You did.

I said Biden refused to extend the traditional meeting all Israeli  PM's have been accorded.  That's a fact.

did he meet with Palestinian leaders?  Syrian?  should he have?

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I said nothing about money.  You did.

And that’s BULLcrap and you know it 

We don’t kiss anyone’s rings