Since 2020…

McBean

According to our pal Mike Schoop…the Bills are 40-13 with a +573 point differential. Wild stat.

I complain a little on here, but this is impressive. Yeah, we have never gotten a 1 seed and had some bad losses, but I have to give myself a little pat on the back for building this team.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Since 2020 the Bills have only lost 3 games in the regular season by more than "one possession" last losing a blowout game in week 11 of 2021 when the Bills got crushed by the Colts 41-15. Since 2020 the Bills have won 18 games by 3 possession margins (17 points or more) and have won another 10 games by a two-possession margin (9 points to 16 points). 

Meaning that of their 40 wins 28 have come by 2 possession margins or more, with 45% of their total wins in this time period coming by 3 possession margins. 

10 minutes ago, McBean said:

According to our pal Mike Schoop…the Bills are 40-13 with a +573 point differential. Wild stat.

I complain a little on here, but this is impressive. Yeah, we have never gotten a 1 seed and had some bad losses, but I have to give myself a little pat on the back for building this team.

There is already a thread for this. With more data

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Since 2020 the Bills have only lost 3 games in the regular season by more than "one possession" last losing a blowout game in week 11 of 2021 when the Bills got crushed by the Colts 41-15. Since 2020 the Bills have won 18 games by 3 possession margins (17 points or more) and have won another 10 games by a two-possession margin (9 points to 16 points). 

Meaning that of their 40 wins 28 have come by 2 possession margins or more, with 45% of their total wins in this time period coming by 3 possession margins. 

Face Head GIF by Extreme Improv

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.