Change of plans. Biden is building a wall.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Like most issues, they were for them until Trump was...

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out a point whenever Obama ever started calling immigrants, criminals mentally disturbed, etc. etc.

That’s not a Obama thing that’s a Trump thing

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out a point whenever Obama ever started calling immigrants, criminals mentally disturbed, etc. etc.

Of course you don’t.  Pay attention, John.  

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-2477111077

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course you don’t.  Pay attention, John.  

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-2477111077

And Trump never said all immigrants were criminals.  He said countries were sending people who were, and it's true.  But as usual, the Dems spin everything to make it the worst possible thing they can. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And Trump never said all immigrants were criminals.  He said countries were sending people who were, and it's true.  But as usual, the Dems spin everything to make it the worst possible thing they can. :rolleyes:

I’m just disappointed to hear they didn’t report on the Obama position on the independent news sites.
Somewhere in America poor John is likely in the fetal position, rocking slowly, muttering “But they told me it was only Trump…”. 

Doc, I beseech you—do NOT mention those Obama cages! 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doc said:

we don't need to spin trump's words.  they're plenty damning when left alone.  It's you all that are the ones saying " but he didn't really mean that.  THIS is what he meant".  Go have a shot of bleach...then go and find 11000 votes in the Georgia swamps.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s a liberal thing. Anyone who doesn’t agree with a liberal are called far worse. But you’re ok with that, right John from hypocrite land?

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

we don't need to spin trump's words.  they're plenty damning when left alone.  It's you all that are the ones saying " but he didn't really mean that.  THIS is what he meant".  Go have a shot of bleach...then go and find 11000 votes in the Georgia swamps.

Like oatmeal brain biden is so much better! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

That’s a liberal thing. Anyone who doesn’t agree with a liberal are called far worse. But you’re ok with that, right John from hypocrite land?

Like oatmeal brain biden is so much better! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

remind me of when he said anything as undemocratic and un American as "find me 11000 votes.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

remind me of when he said anything as undemocratic and un American as "find me 11000 votes.

True.  It's better for democracy to harvest them without anyone knowing...

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2023 at 3:34 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

A more reasonable alternative is don't offer people lots of free stuff and stop abusing the asylum designation when it's obvious almost all are coming for economic reasons.

I don't think we're going to stop offering a Country not controlled by gangs that go around murdering people.

• Eyeroll 1