What a Huge Scam ! Will the BS Never End ?

It just amazes me how many lies can be allowed to be told in a court of law to purposely make someone look bad .

I worked on a house in south Fl. 20 years ago on the ocean that was 32k sq. ft. under air in Naples Fl. & it was built for $40 million & Mira lago is 62K sq. ft double what the house i worked on was but it is only worth $18 million can you say BS !! Plus Mira Lago is a business so when the you include the clientele in the sale of the property which is what they do when a business is sold the property is valued at a higher price .

Then another home much smaller in sq footage on the same street not to far from Mira Lago sold for some $43 million but Mira Lago is only worth $18 million ? Again i say BS, for christ sake the crooked ass DA Bragg didn't take up this case because he knew it's BS !! It's all to keep the man from running because the opposition is running scared & know Joe is a joke .

In 1920's when it was built Mira Lago cost $7 million which in todays money is equivalent to $100 million, and in todays world where in my neighbor hood a 2100 square ft house sells for $650K and Mira Lago is SIXTY TWO THOUSAND SQ FT !! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN SIXTY TWO THOUSAND SQ FT.

But it's only worth $18 Million HAH !! Someone is full of S**T !! Then they say that Trump is lying about his worth but it's okay that Joe said he graduated at the top of his law school class and the many other lies that he has told like "if you get the covid vaccine you will not get the virus" but all that's okay because they want the pawn in place .

Then Hillary buys a dossier that has been proven to be paid for & had nothing but lies & is pretty much a total fallacy yet they kept that BS going for 4 years yet there are those here that still argue that it was full of the truth even after a 4 year investigation has shown that there was very little to no truth in those papers especially enough to get FISA warrants to falsely investigate a US citizen but that's okay .

If there was any kind of truth in this it might be valid to invest the time in such a bogus scam as this but anyone with any common sense could look at this & see that it is nothing but a ton of BS right from the start with the judge & the DA it's all part of a plan to try to keep him from the campaign trail .The DA ran saying that she would bring Trump down so what is her true motivation ? 

Will the BS never end ??? No Victims - No Crime ! Don't read about or listen to Bidens lies & corruption but look at Trumps by making up another Scam .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, T master said:

It just amazes me how many lies can be allowed to be told in a court of law to purposely make someone look bad .

I worked on a house in south Fl. 20 years ago on the ocean that was 32k sq. ft. under air in Naples Fl. & it was built for $40 million & Mira lago is 62K sq. ft double what the house i worked on was but it is only worth $18 million can you say BS !! Plus Mira Lago is a business so when the you include the clientele in the sale of the property which is what they do when a business is sold the property is valued at a higher price .

Then another home much smaller in sq footage on the same street not to far from Mira Lago sold for some $43 million but Mira Lago is only worth $18 million ? Again i say BS, for christ sake the crooked ass DA Bragg didn't take up this case because he knew it's BS !! It's all to keep the man from running because the opposition is running scared & know Joe is a joke .

In 1920's when it was built Mira Lago cost $7 million which in todays money is equivalent to $100 million, and in todays world where in my neighbor hood a 2100 square ft house sells for $650K and Mira Lago is SIXTY TWO THOUSAND SQ FT !! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN SIXTY TWO THOUSAND SQ FT.

But it's only worth $18 Million HAH !! Someone is full of S**T !! Then they say that Trump is lying about his worth but it's okay that Joe said he graduated at the top of his law school class and the many other lies that he has told like "if you get the covid vaccine you will not get the virus" but all that's okay because they want the pawn in place .

Then Hillary buys a dossier that has been proven to be paid for & had nothing but lies & is pretty much a total fallacy yet they kept that BS going for 4 years yet there are those here that still argue that it was full of the truth even after a 4 year investigation has shown that there was very little to no truth in those papers especially enough to get FISA warrants to falsely investigate a US citizen but that's okay .

If there was any kind of truth in this it might be valid to invest the time in such a bogus scam as this but anyone with any common sense could look at this & see that it is nothing but a ton of BS right from the start with the judge & the DA it's all part of a plan to try to keep him from the campaign trail .The DA ran saying that she would bring Trump down so what is her true motivation ? 

Will the BS never end ??? No Victims - No Crime ! Don't read about or listen to Bidens lies & corruption but look at Trumps by making up another Scam .

tooo lazy to look up real estate appraisals but square feet are easily measured.  And trump measured his 5th ave apt very badly.  The victims were legitimate business people competing against a crook and liar...you know, like the bills and patsies when they had Brady.  Cheating sucks...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

tooo lazy to look up real estate appraisals but square feet are easily measured.  And trump measured his 5th ave apt very badly.  The victims were legitimate business people competing against a crook and liar...you know, like the bills and patsies when they had Brady.  Cheating sucks...

You were a doctor, if your anesthesiologist gave a dose based on the weight the person gave verbally the anesthesiologist would be in trouble. The banks give loans based on things they can confirm, insurance companies give rates on what they can confirm, to believe different makes you a moron. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You were a doctor, if your anesthesiologist gave a dose based on the weight the person gave verbally the anesthesiologist would be in trouble. The banks give loans based on things they can confirm, insurance companies give rates on what they can confirm, to believe different makes you a moron. 

First off.  They never take your degree away.  The present tense is called for.  Secondly, I'd ensure that the anesthesiologist had my actual weight.  Lying and cheating are habits.  Lies require more lies.  trump could have just been honest and truthful but he never will be.  And people want him  to be prez....

6 hours ago, T master said:

It won't. the mob wants its pound of flesh.

it 100% supports any means of getting it.

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

That’s what I was wondering about. They have appraisals done on run of the mill home transactions but not multi million dollar transactions? 

It’s analog to- after combing through millions  of hours of fifth avenue webcam security camera footage we found evidence trump may have jay walked in 2004. He’s being formally charged. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That’s what I was wondering about. They have appraisals done on run of the mill home transactions but not multi million dollar transactions? 

It’s analog to- after combing through millions  of hours of fifth avenue webcam security camera footage we found evidence trump may have jay walked in 2004. He’s being formally charged. 

I dont know about Florida. but up here in NY they're asses every 5 years or so. the local tax accessors office assesses most homes under 500K.  but uses third party assessors for the large estates.  you would think they would have third party ones done often if using it as collateral for debt.  the banks would require it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

First off.  They never take your degree away.  The present tense is called for.  Secondly, I'd ensure that the anesthesiologist had my actual weight.  Lying and cheating are habits.  Lies require more lies.  trump could have just been honest and truthful but he never will owe.  And people want him  to be prez....

With acknowledgement of your degree my entire statement is 100% true. Your argument about his self assessment is dumb, people all the time "round" to a more flattering number. Your side believes that you can change your DNA with a self assessment.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

With acknowledgement of your degree my entire statement is 100% true. Your argument about his self assessment is dumb, people all the time "round" to a more flattering number. Your side believes that you can change your DNA with a self assessment.

So his DNA makes him a fraudster.  I believe that both nature and nurture mold us.  He seems to have gotten bottom of the barrel in both.  And should never be prez again...and guess what?  there are dirty bankers too.  We should get them too if they did this knowingly.  The game should be fair...or at least as fair as we can make it.

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So his DNA makes him a fraudster.  I believe that both nature and nurture mold us.  He seems to have gotten bottom of the barrel in both.  And should never be prez again...and guess what?  there are dirty bankers too.  We should get them too if they did this knowingly.  The game should be fair...or at least as fair as we can make it.

You seem to be saying that you know he is guilty, forget the lack of evidence and logic.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

First off.  They never take your degree away.  The present tense is called for.  Secondly, I'd ensure that the anesthesiologist had my actual weight.  Lying and cheating are habits.  Lies require more lies.  trump could have just been honest and truthful but he never will be.  And people want him  to be prez....

So then this would mean that every single car salesmen should be jailed because they inflate the price of the true value of a car correct ? 

Or if i put my house on the market for sale & i start at say $30K above it's actual price so if someone try's to give me a lower bid i can have room to move so i should be jailed for that then too correct ? 

And with that being said every Real estate agent that has ever sold a house especially in todays market should be thrown in  jail because i bought my house 7 years ago for $66K & got a appraisal just 6 months ago and now they say it's worth $270 K which if the market is correct again that makes Mira Lago worth a hole lot more than $18 Million .

So throw every one in jail that says their property is worth more than it is meaning anything cars, motorcycles, houses, all of it . Freakin morons don't know how the market works just trying to push a bunch of BS once again but he's the liar WTFE !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

So then this would mean that every single car salesmen should be jailed because they inflate the price of the true value of a car correct ? 

Or if i put my house on the market for sale & i start at say $30K above it's actual price so if someone try's to give me a lower bid i can have room to move so i should be jailed for that then too correct ? 

And with that being said every Real estate agent that has ever sold a house especially in todays market should be thrown in  jail because i bought my house 7 years ago for $66K & got a appraisal just 6 months ago and now they say it's worth $270 K which if the market is correct again that makes Mira Lago worth a hole lot more than $18 Million .

So throw every one in jail that says their property is worth more than it is meaning anything cars, motorcycles, houses, all of it . Freakin morons don't know how the market works just trying to push a bunch of BS once again but he's the liar WTFE !! 

Property is valued by what people will pay.   what people will pay is based on comps. Which include an accurate measurement of square footage in real estate.  If some dummy plays too much for a car, that's on them.  If they somehow cheat on their credit report (nearly impossible for you or I) and buy a car they can't afford, they could be prosecuted especially if they default.  Your analogy is terrible.

18 hours ago, T master said:

Well there's a coherent comment for you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Property is valued by what people will pay.   what people will pay is based on comps. Which include an accurate measurement of square footage in real estate.  If some dummy plays too much for a car, that's on them.  If they somehow cheat on their credit report (nearly impossible for you or I) and buy a car they can't afford, they could be prosecuted especially if they default.  Your analogy is terrible.

Your comparing one of a kind properties to normal comps is also a terrible analogy. Shaq could not do any comps on his property in FL because it was so individual, any home of greater than a few million does not have normal comps process 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your comparing one of a kind properties to normal comps is also a terrible analogy. Shaq could not do any comps on his property in FL because it was so individual, any home of greater than a few million does not have normal comps process 

So there's no way to appraise a multi million dollar house?  BS.  It's worth what someone will pay in a reasonable amount of time (6 mos).  It's kinda what realtors and bankers do...they're not gonna give 100 mil loan on a house they value at 75 mil. Unless you're don and you're Dutsche Bank....

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You seem to be saying that you know he is guilty, forget the lack of evidence and logic.

The judge already ruled on the most punishing count.  Depriving him of his assets and ability to do biz in NY.  so there's that...

14 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yeah, this doesn’t seem like a rounding up thing to me

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, this doesn’t seem like a rounding up thing to me

You are right, the judge is simply lying so he can charge Trump. Stating MaraLago is not multiples of it's surrounding home, when it has multiples of land and interior space is simply insane. I appreciate you pointing that out. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2023 at 6:34 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

May be terrible but that's how it works in the real world not really sure where you live but any one can inflate a price i actually did it on a house i sold years ago i wanted this price & didn't sell until i got what i wanted i didn't care what the comps in the neighborhood were this was my asking price & i got it .

But if you think that the price that this liberal judge has put on that property in that neighborhood is anywhere close to what it's worth you nuts the comps in that neighborhood are triple for a lot less property  

So your personal opinion on my terrible analogy doesn't hold any water at all . So i would advise you to stay away from realestate you will lose a lot of money .

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The judge values his property at 18 mil and there are multiple properties nearby with only a couple acres for sale for hundreds of millions of dollars. It would seem the judge is wrong

But isn't it amazing that there are those here along with the judge that just don't understand how real estate comps work just so they can push there agenda to like i said in the OP keep him tied up with this BS ...

Can you say POLITICAL SCAM ???

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 months later...