New jersey

Estro

I see the jersey for sale on the website, but does anyone have any pictures or images of the entire new jersey being sported by a player? I want to see how we're gonna look come opening day (pants, socks the whole 9 yards).

If anyone sees one or took one I'd like to see, thanks.

I see the jersey for sale on the website, but does anyone have any pictures or images of the entire new jersey being sported by a player?  I want to see how we're gonna look come opening day (pants, socks the whole 9 yards).

If anyone sees one or took one I'd like to see, thanks.

351179[/snapback]

I dont have any pics but the uniform as a whole is much better looking than the replica jerseys.

White retro helmet, white pants with nickel blue stripes at the bottom. It rocks!!!

So did Kim Mitchell bTW

Nickel blue stripes on the socks sounds like a very nice touch if true. I really want the Bills to post some of the pics up on their website.

I'll most likely be buyin a Lee Evans throwback before the start of the season

I wanna see this too real bad.  Do you think the team might wear them in at least one preseason game?

351187[/snapback]

Probably not in the preseason just because they already stated they'll be wearing them in the first game of the regular season.

My only beef once again....is it that hard to put a small logo or a commemorative patch on the jersey?!? The Bills are the only team that never puts anything unique on their jersey to signify the team name or logo!!

They got a picture of Chris Kelsay up on BB.com in his new jersey

http://www.buffalobills.com/uploads/homepa...6AAF2C34200.jpg

351205[/snapback]

It looks a lot better in pads than it seemed it was going to be from the replicas. The sleeve rings take up the whole side and the shoulder numbers look bigger than the replicas (which is good).

This is a jersey that has the distinctiveness that's been lacking for so long. Wouldn't mind it as a a full-time switch (haven't seen the pants tho). No confusing it with the Giants as the JK-era uni often was, or the current Pats/Broncos/Titans ambomination that is the dark blue Drew Bledsoe era. Just not the white helmet -- too many teams in the division with it, and it loses the charging buffalo history.

Uni pic gallery

Look on the bottom right and you see the unveiling pics. I could do the direct link.

I never saw it in action, but the standing Buffalo looks pretty cool...

I didn't think I could put up with a Bills uni that didn't remind me of the 80s and 90s, but these are actually better...

Uni pic gallery

Look on the bottom right and you see the unveiling pics.  I could do the direct link.

I never saw it in action, but the standing Buffalo looks pretty cool...

I didn't think I could put up with a Bills uni that didn't remind me of the 80s and 90s, but these are actually better...

351249[/snapback]

My God those are friggin awesome. As much as I love the new look, I would be pumped if we went back to these permanently.

Yea the jersey's are sweet...and they went with the white helmets like the old team...Not the red dumbass helmets with the white standing buffalo.........really old school. Props to the Bills.

It looks a lot better in pads than it seemed it was going to be from the replicas. The sleeve rings take up the whole side and the shoulder numbers look bigger than the replicas (which is good).

This is a jersey that has the distinctiveness that's been lacking for so long. Wouldn't mind it as a a full-time switch (haven't seen the pants tho). No confusing it with the Giants as the JK-era uni often was, or the current Pats/Broncos/Titans ambomination that is the dark blue Drew Bledsoe era. Just not the white helmet -- too many teams in the division with it, and it loses the charging buffalo history.

351218[/snapback]

I disagree, I think the throwbacks actually look considerably worse than the actual 60s vintage ones and the end result was that the uniform looks a lot like the Colts'.

Maybe they could've darkened the blue even more and made it the same navy blue as the current official jersey?

Also, b/c teams can only wear an alternate uniform twice a season, per NFL rules.

351203[/snapback]

I was thinking, in addition to the home opener against Houston, they would either wear them on a nationaly televised game (mabe the Broncos game right before Christmas) or, they could wear them, and have the Chargers wear their throwbacks, when they play in San Diego! How cool would that be? Gotta say, I just saw the photos on line (just got home from work) and I nearly got wood when I saw, that yes, they will be having the throwback (white) helmets!!!!!!!!!! I gotta say, my favorite helmet is the white helmet with the charging (current) buffalo, that they wore from 1975 to 1985. But, despite two terrifc seasons under Knox, and in that time, it was mostly a pretty dreadful period of Bills football overall, so I am fairly sure they won't be going back to that look any time soon...

I disagree, I think the throwbacks actually look considerably worse than the actual 60s vintage ones and the end result was that the uniform looks a lot like the Colts'.

Maybe they could've darkened the blue even more and made it the same navy blue as the current official jersey?

351281[/snapback]

Looking at an old photo...i disagree. They look identical IMO.

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums.../1969saimes.JPG

Looking at an old photo...i disagree.  They look identical IMO.

351303[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right. Still, they were never very distinctive and I still maintain that they look similar to the Colts uniforms. Perhaps a better way to make them slightly more unique would be to make them a darker blue?

Looking at an old photo...i disagree.  They look identical IMO.

351303[/snapback]

The only difference I see is the numbers are on the shoulders on the throwbacks, but on the sleeves on the original. Which is cool with me because I think it looks even better concidering the current uniforms sleeves aren't as long as the old uniforms.

Someone show me a Colts jersey with Numbers outlined in RED and stripes on the sleeves that are RED and white instead of white shoulder stripes. The Bills TB's look nothing like the Colts.

I gotta say, my favorite helmet is the white helmet with the charging (current) buffalo, that they wore from 1975 to 1985.

It was actually 1974-1983, but who's counting? ;) (BTW, I loved those unis, too!)

I also love these throwbacks...can't wait to see them in action!!! They will bring back some very fond childhood memories and I'll definitely have the TiVO fired up. My very first time watching the Bills as a little kid were when they were wearing these unis! <_<<_<

Someone show me a Colts jersey with Numbers outlined in RED and stripes on the sleeves that are RED and white instead of white shoulder stripes. The Bills TB's look nothing like the Colts.

351354[/snapback]

Right, so that addition of red definitely makes the two uniforms COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY dissimilar. How silly of me to observe that the throwback uniform resembles the Colts uniform. Without you astutely pointing out that the Bills jersey had RED in it (I'd never noticed before, so I appreciate it), I would've NEVER seen the folly of my ways. <_<

Colts Uni

Bills Throwback

And it definitely looks nothing like the old Giants uniform...

Giants Uni

<_<

I just got back from the staidum and the uni's look awesome (although I have to admit that I perfer the old ones better)....

God how I hate change.

351199[/snapback]

I love your signature!

I too loathe the New England Patriots!

Right, so that addition of red definitely makes the two uniforms COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY dissimilar. How silly of me to observe that the throwback uniform resembles the Colts uniform. Without you astutely pointing out that the Bills jersey had RED in it (I'd never noticed before, so I appreciate it), I would've NEVER seen the folly of my ways.  <_<

Colts Uni

Bills Throwback

Giants Uni

<_<

351402[/snapback]

other than the blue color, they look nothing alike.

Friggin classic!!!  Now just go back to these jerseys permanently.

<_<

351272[/snapback]

My God those are friggin awesome. As much as I love the new look, I would be pumped if we went back to these permanently.

351274[/snapback]

I could not agree more. They paid some marketing and design company millions of dollars to develop those new navy turds thats nobody likes. Take a page from the Jets and Giants. You can never go wrong going old school. HANDS DOWN, these Bills throwbacks are THE BEST UNI IN THE LEAGUE.

Right, so that addition of red definitely makes the two uniforms COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY dissimilar. How silly of me to observe that the throwback uniform resembles the Colts uniform. Without you astutely pointing out that the Bills jersey had RED in it (I'd never noticed before, so I appreciate it), I would've NEVER seen the folly of my ways.   <_<

Colts Uni

Bills Throwback

Giants Uni

<_<

351402[/snapback]

Wow Grant, Brilliant!!! I think you may have uncovered a possible league conspiracy!! I looked into this further and check out these Jerseys!!! All red with white lettering!! Which team are these guys playing for!!

THIS JERSEY!!

THIS JERSEY!!!

THIS JERSEY!!!!

AND THIS ONE TOO!!!!!

;) ;) :(:doh:

Wow Grant, Brilliant!!! I think you may have uncovered a possible league conspiracy!! I looked into this further and check out these Jerseys!!! All red with white lettering!! Which team are these guys playing for!!

THIS JERSEY!!

THIS JERSEY!!!

THIS JERSEY!!!!

AND THIS ONE TOO!!!!!

<_< <_< ;) ;)

351430[/snapback]

You're trying to tell me the red Bucs jersey looks nothing like the red Falcons jersey?

Yeah, okay. They just happen to share red uniforms with white letters and black trim. But they look nothing alike. Not at all.

Right, so that addition of red definitely makes the two uniforms COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY dissimilar. How silly of me to observe that the throwback uniform resembles the Colts uniform. Without you astutely pointing out that the Bills jersey had RED in it (I'd never noticed before, so I appreciate it), I would've NEVER seen the folly of my ways.  <_<

Colts Uni

Bills Throwback

Giants Uni

<_<

351402[/snapback]

Other than blue, they don't look that much alike. ;)

Colts Uni

Bills Throwback

Giants Uni

<_<

351402[/snapback]

LMAO........you've gotta be kidding right? They look nothing like the Colts uniform.