Government Shut Down Thread--MAGA & Putin On Verge Of Huge Victory--

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

read what I wrote man. My local police are saying this, not me… and pointing to specific executive orders not me, and explaining how they flow through and impact our reality. These are real top down mandates that materialize in unintended consequences for idiot liberals that think they know better. 

I sure as hell trust local law enforcement and a handful of attorneys in the community than you. These top down edict pushed through the federal executive branch is causing sweeping tangible problems in my community. 

I’m still trying to figure out how Biden hurt you with this you do realize that he doesn’t control every aspect of the government

Trump didn’t either

You asked, I answered. Now you go. How’d dumb orange guy affect your life, increasing government control over you or steal more of your money. 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I’m still trying to figure out how Biden hurt you with this you do realize that he doesn’t control every aspect of the government

Trump didn’t either

I specified his administrations specific executive orders and explained how they flow through in their impact. That’s a fact based argument referencing specific community examples and subject matter experts assessment of the mechanisms at work. 

plugging your ears and yelling not true is your side of the conversation??

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You asked, I answered. Now you go. How’d dumb orange guy affect your life, increasing government control over you or steal more of your money. 

I specified his administrations specific executive orders and explained how they flow through in their impact. That’s a fact based argument referencing specific community examples and subject matter experts assessment of the mechanisms at work. 

plugging your ears and yelling not true is your side of the conversation??

I ask you to like get your head out of the sand stop focusing on one person, thinking that they are your problem. Joe Biden himself is not soft on crime. The democratic agenda is.

Joe Biden didn’t hurt you

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I ask you to like get your head out of the sand stop focusing on one person, thinking that they are your problem. Joe Biden himself is not soft on crime. The democratic agenda is.

Joe Biden didn’t hurt you

ah ok… so you don’t understand the symbolism involved here. He is the leader of his administration and that agenda- executive leader gets the credit and the blame for HIS organization that’s how this works. Obviously ‘Biden’ means him, his agenda, and the entire executive branch acting under his direction. And the agenda he fronts has spilled down into the cause and effect I’ve described under his leadership. 

Made a poor assumption this was a discussion with someone who inferred these basic contexts within discourse. Acknowledging the need  to be more pedantic in the future with you. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

ah ok… so you don’t understand the symbolism involved here. He is the leader of his administration and that agenda- executive leader gets the credit and the blame for HIS organization that’s how this works. Obviously ‘Biden’ means him, his agenda, and the entire executive branch acting under his direction. And the agenda he fronts has spilled down into the cause and effect I’ve described under his leadership. 

Made a poor assumption this was a discussion with someone who inferred these basic contexts within discourse. Acknowledging the need  to be more pedantic in the future with you. 

I just find it interesting how there are so many people all over Biden for his leader ship

Trump showed you no leader ship what is the bar we are setting here

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Trump hurt their feelings.  Joke is hurting real things.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/22/2023 at 7:40 AM, Tiberius said:

Just attention? 

the best thing they could do is do a partial Gov't shut down & send all of the congressman & those in the senate to go home with out pay & the country would be a hole lot better off with out their dum ass input but that will never happen as long as they have total control & we the people have little or none .

1 minute ago, T master said:

the best thing they could do is do a partial Gov't shut down & send all of the congressman & those in the senate to go home with out pay & the country would be a hole lot better off with out their dum ass input but that will never happen as long as they have total control & we the people have little or none .

image.thumb.jpeg.3e512a9bd55d67571f5fffa686b79d18.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I totally agree with us
Let the people that are not doing their jobs feel it in the wallet

• Agree 1

On 10/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, John from Riverside said:

I just find it interesting how there are so many people all over Biden for his leader ship

Trump showed you no leader ship what is the bar we are setting here

I gave you specific examples… trump being a poor disjointed leader and not cramming down terrible policy through the executive branch was more tolerable than the last couple years.

Biden was supposed be an upgrade, not more politely be so much worse. 

On 10/1/2023 at 11:16 AM, John from Riverside said:

I don’t suppose that I need to remind you that per capita red states actually have more crime. I know you guys don’t like that but it’s true.

It’s not a state thing. It’s an urban vs rural thing and everybody knows it. Including you. Good try tho.

Edited by gobills404
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We need more R's like her

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4234161-spartz-says-shell-consider-resigning-from-congress/

“If Congress does not pass a debt commission this year to move the needle on the crushing national debt and inflation, at least at the next debt ceiling increase at the end of 2024, I will not continue sacrificing my children for this circus with a complete absence of leadership, vision, and spine,” she added.  “I cannot save this Republic alone.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We need more R's like her

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4234161-spartz-says-shell-consider-resigning-from-congress/

“If Congress does not pass a debt commission this year to move the needle on the crushing national debt and inflation, at least at the next debt ceiling increase at the end of 2024, I will not continue sacrificing my children for this circus with a complete absence of leadership, vision, and spine,” she added.  “I cannot save this Republic alone.”

does it matter. when the austerity comes, its going to suck for the people already suffering in this controlled and crap economy.