Government Shut Down Thread--MAGA & Putin On Verge Of Huge Victory--

Tiberius

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is really simple

They want to watch the world burn and then pick through the pieces of the rubble

Nah, they think a government shutdown will reflect poorly on Biden... when the whole world knows this is the result of the incompetent cult.

• Tiberius changed the title to Government Shut Down Thread--MAGA & Putin On Verge Of Huge Victory--

Was-Post: The official also said the administration expects House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to soon bring another bill to the floor to support Ukraine. The official provided the statement on the condition of anonymity to describe a position not yet made public.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's going on with the story about Jamal Bowman pulling the fire alarm in the Capitol to stop the continuing resolution vote from happening?

He was trying to open the doors with it...

:rolleyes: 

On 9/22/2023 at 5:21 PM, ChiGoose said:

Who tf are my masters? What are you talking about?

The stolen election BS is just lies that  gullible people eat up because any kind of introspection might reveal that their beliefs and candidates are not popular with most Americans. 

If people actually cared about real election security issues, there are improvements we could make. But scaremongering about fake election stealing and proposing ideas that are solely to prevent certain people from voting aren’t going to win support from people who live in reality. 

Whenever people start talking about other people having masters, that’s cult talk

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's going on with the story about Jamal Bowman pulling the fire alarm in the Capitol to stop the continuing resolution vote from happening?

Apparently a suspicious man identified as Hay Repps was seen egging him on to do it, such that Bowman cannot be held responsible for his actions.

I demand an investigation into Repps! He must be some kind of government-funded provocateur ...

On 9/22/2023 at 5:21 PM, ChiGoose said:

Who tf are my masters? What are you talking about?

The stolen election BS is just lies that  gullible people eat up because any kind of introspection might reveal that their beliefs and candidates are not popular with most Americans. 

If people actually cared about real election security issues, there are improvements we could make. But scaremongering about fake election stealing and proposing ideas that are solely to prevent certain people from voting aren’t going to win support from people who live in reality. 

Whenever people start talking about other people having masters, that’s cult talk

Sorry, maga

Maybe next time

On 9/22/2023 at 9:26 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’d love Kim Jun un … his people will tell you how to do everything.  You’d be so at ease. 

Do we really have to point out that the guy you think should be running this country actually did like Kim Jim un

You can’t scream at Democrats saying that they would love authoritarians whenever you’re actually supporting authoritarian

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh - well, um - this is rather inconvenient for the latest faux outrage.

Hey MAGA - what do the signs say on the doors NOT in the Capitol? 

It’s confusing to me I’d like to know more about this

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sorry, maga

Maybe next time

The thing I find so interesting about most of the right wing posters on this board is their absolute refusal to engage in the actual arguments being posted, and instead telling liberals what liberals believe even when it contradicts what the liberal poster said. 

They have so encased themselves in a bubble that they cannot fathom any nuance or the very idea that someone who doesn’t agree with them does not fit their preconceived idea of a liberal. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The thing I find so interesting about most of the right wing posters on this board is their absolute refusal to engage in the actual arguments being posted, and instead telling liberals what liberals believe even when it contradicts what the liberal poster said. 

They have so encased themselves in a bubble that they cannot fathom any nuance or the very idea that someone who doesn’t agree with them does not fit their preconceived idea of a liberal. 

What I find confusing is, you’ll find some thing that happens that doesn’t go Magas way in a given day and they’ll jump on here and explain why that’s a good thing and then somehow that was the plan all along I guess lol

Maga took a huge loss today they are they’re not talking about it or trying to spin it

The American people won because there was not a government shut down credit to McCarthy for doing what he needed to do with Democrats in order to get something done

Maga is spitting mad because they weren’t able to watch the world burn for their cause

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What I find confusing is, you’ll find some thing that happens that doesn’t go Magas way in a given day and they’ll jump on here and explain why that’s a good thing and then somehow that was the plan all along I guess lol

Maga took a huge loss today they are they’re not talking about it or trying to spin it

The American people won because there was not a government shut down credit to McCarthy for doing what he needed to do with Democrats in order to get something done

Maga is spitting mad because they weren’t able to watch the world burn for their cause

Oh, that one is easy. 

MAGA derives their facts from their conclusions instead of the opposite. 

Whatever happens, they can back their way into a pro-MAGA explanation by concocting the necessary “facts”