We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

23 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

sure it was....i said I found jousting with MAGA's cathartic....but it's kinda too easy.  so you been in contact with the III'ers?  Looks like your kinda folks....I'd do a 3 finger salute but 1 finger will do.

Seems to me you're trying too hard

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He was disappointed because he was looking for deliverance country and had hoped he’d found it 😂 

yes, that's MTG country.  I stay far, far away.  but you might like it there.  nice carpet factories nearby...lots of really smart people to talk with.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

You shore got a purty mouth...

says the brilliant "doc"  from India no less....I always found actuall Brahmins to be autocratic.  You just don't fit the mold...Why do you need to pretend you're someone you're not?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

says the brilliant "doc"  from India no less....I always found actuall Brahmins to be autocratic.  You just don't fit the mold...

Good memory "doc."  I said I was a first gen of Indian descent and never said I was Brahmin.  Stick to your racist stererotypes instead of also playing an expert on Indians.

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Subtract the can and the sausages

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Levis? Wranglers?

Judging by the way he boasts on a message board, I suspect a Vienna sausage is about the size of what he carries in his jeans.

Edited by Doc
Formatting
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Good memory "doc."  I said I was a first gen of Indian descent and never said I was Brahmin.  Stick to your racist stererotypes instead of also playing an expert on Indians.

Judging by the way he boasts on a message board, I suspect a Vienna sausage is about the size of what he carries in his jeans.

dick jokes from an anesthesiologist who finds time to post 60k  times from his outpatient only clinic devoid of call and presumably patients and colleagues.  Your ignorance, unsophistication and juvenile attitude is truly unique within your specialty.  Try to stop lying to yourself and everyone here.   Only a few morons actually believe you.  everyone else realizes that you're a pathetic joke.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nice.  More sophisticated, profound replies...you'd think any self respecting Doc would defend himself....  clearly he doesn't respect his true identity.

Profundity and sophistication. Is that what you claim to bring? Do you mind terribly if I point out when you are falling short of the mark? I’ve got a cut-and-paste fired up for ease of use. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

says the brilliant "doc"  from India no less....I always found actuall Brahmins to be autocratic.  You just don't fit the mold...Why do you need to pretend you're someone you're not?

Sounds a bit racist to me.

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

dick jokes from an anesthesiologist who finds time to post 60k  times from his outpatient only clinic devoid of call and presumably patients and colleagues.  Your ignorance, unsophistication and juvenile attitude is truly unique within your specialty.  Try to stop lying to yourself and everyone here.   Only a few morons actually believe you.  everyone else realizes that you're a pathetic joke.

Your opinion means less than a can of Vienna sausages, fool.  I can assure you that only a few morons don't actually believe me and they are all on this forum and have only started polluting it in the past several years. 

And as I told you before (since you're math-impaired) 59K posts in 23 years works out to ~7 posts/day.  If you think an anesthesiologist (even a lazy one at an academic institution who likely sits on his ass most of the day like your supposed "anesthesiologist friend") can't manage that, then you either lied about that friend or he lied about how much time free time we actually have during the day.  It takes maybe 15-20 seconds to read and respond to most posts.  Which means it's about 2-3 minutes out of the day.

And I wish I could reach the enlightenment, sophistication and maturity of someone who uses the word "r e t a r d" and Indian racial stereotypes.  I'd tell you to grow up but it's a little late for that.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2