Stop blaming Josh Allen

Bills Bud

6 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Exactly. 

Last week was the toughest that we will probably face, largely because on top of them being good we haven't solved their D yet, and the Raiders are low end.  Overreactions on both ends.  

D has played very well today however.   

Having said that, Allen (IMO) will be fine.  

Let me know if you know anyone in the US that gets it. 

I know nothing about DAZN.  I did visit some forums and LOTS of people there saying that there are unexplained issues with it.  

Yeah, and he and the offense were moving pretty well down the field when they were dinking and dunking/taking what the defense gave them. It only got out of hand when he tried forcing some stuff that was completely unnecessary. We had no business losing that game, but we did, and we can't change that. Still a ton of overreactions toward a QB for our team that more often than not makes magic happen on offense.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/14/2023 at 8:19 PM, Bills Bud said:

Fans, players and his own coaches bashing him is not a good look. You are going to drive him out of town. He is the best QB we ever had imo, definitely since Jim Kelly. I blame the coaches, we need an offensive minded head coach. Imagine if Kyle Shannan had Josh Allen, we need a guy like that. That’s the only way we will finally get that Super Bowl, defense doesn’t win championships anymore. McDermott has to go!

It was a terrible loss for which he was responsible for. Her turned the ball over 4 times. You are going to take some tough criticism when that happens. If you're not a fan of hearing criticism about the team or specific players.... might i suggest investing in some ear plugs. 

The good news is, he bounced back and is picking up where he left off last season. He needs to continue to do what he did yesterday and take what the defense gives him, be smart with the football and not play hero ball like he tried to in week one. 

15 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

Yeah, and he and the offense were moving pretty well down the field when they were dinking and dunking/taking what the defense gave them. It only got out of hand when he tried forcing some stuff that was completely unnecessary. We had no business losing that game, but we did, and we can't change that. Still a ton of overreactions toward a QB for our team that more often than not makes magic happen on offense.

I am from the other side of the state so I don't listen to WGR much (which is a blessing from what I gather here), but on the drive into the game I heard a pretty interesting take.  I think it was Jeremy that said "with Josh Allen you are going to see some pretty spectacular plays. It's just a question of whether those plays benefit the Bills or not".  

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am from the other side of the state so I don't listen to WGR much (which is a blessing from what I gather here), but on the drive into the game I heard a pretty interesting take.  I think it was Jeremy that said "with Josh Allen you are going to see some pretty spectacular plays. It's just a question of whether those plays benefit the Bills or not".  

You can catch GR too via your phone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Exactly. 

Last week was the toughest that we will probably face, largely because on top of them being good we haven't solved their D yet, and the Raiders are low end.  Overreactions on both ends.  

D has played very well today however.   

Having said that, Allen (IMO) will be fine.  

Let me know if you know anyone in the US that gets it. 

I know nothing about DAZN.  I did visit some forums and LOTS of people there saying that there are unexplained issues with it.  

I don’t personally subscribe but I believe an NFL+ subscription gives you all-22 access in the U.S.

DAZN only has the international rights.

Again not positive but check out NFL+ details if you want all-22.

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

I don’t personally subscribe but I believe an NFL+ subscription gives you all-22 access in the U.S.

DAZN only has the international rights.

Again not positive but check out NFL+ details if you want all-22.

Yeah, it should.  I signed up for NFL+ though, went to get the A22, and it gave me an error notice saying that DAZN isn't supported in my country, which is the US obviously.  

So I cancelled it.  Stunning that a corporation as large as the NFL with all of its resources can get a simple streaming thing down.  

Too busy making sure that their online gambling links are all working perfecty apparently.  

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Yeah, it should.  I signed up for NFL+ though, went to get the A22, and it gave me an error notice saying that DAZN isn't supported in my country, which is the US obviously.  

So I cancelled it.  Stunning that a corporation as large as the NFL with all of its resources can get a simple streaming thing down.  

Too busy making sure that their online gambling links are all working perfecty apparently.  

ah I got you - yeah that’s an obvious bug. Surprised it’s week 2 and they haven’t fixed that yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

There is a thread almost exactly like this one over in Jungle Noise right now. Some fans are critical of Joe Burrow and others are like “be thankful for what you’ve got after all that losing.” The only thing that they agree on is that Zac Taylor is a terrible coach and play caller who’s job is being saved by Joe Burrow. They’re also strangely fixated on the 2016 Wild Card game loss. In other words, just like TBD.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Cincinnati-Fans-are-the-Worst

11 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

There is a thread almost exactly like this one over in Jungle Noise right now. Some fans are critical of Joe Burrow and others are like “be thankful for what you’ve got after all that losing.” The only thing that they agree on is that Zac Taylor is a terrible coach and play caller who’s job is being saved by Joe Burrow. They’re also strangely fixated on the 2016 Wild Card game loss. In other words, just like TBD.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Cincinnati-Fans-are-the-Worst

Yea fans are over emotional people. It's short for fanatic. They are the same everywhere. Watch some Manchester United fan vlogs at the moment to see grown men losing control of their emotions on cue. 

Edited by GunnerBill

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea fans are over emotional people. It's short for fanatic. They are the same everywhere. Watch some Manchester United fan vlogs at the moment to see grown men losing control of their emotions on cue. 

Thanks for the tip on this. For anyone else that wants to enjoy fans melting down, here you go:

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.