Media this week

ALLinALLEN

• Simon changed the title to Media this week
Just now, ALLinALLEN said:

The media wins…double. 

Not only do the pundits that picked Jets to win, win. They get to trash on Allen all week. 

Here’s to Jets - Miami - hell even New England takes coming in HOT this week. God speed and turn off espn. 

I normally take the same position. But I think Allen deserves it this week. And his teammates deserve a more mature approach to leading this franchise. Pile on it might finally get him to change. Unfortunately I’m not confident.

5 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

I normally take the same position. But I think Allen deserves it this week. And his teammates deserve a more mature approach to leading this franchise. Pile on it might finally get him to change. Unfortunately I’m not confident.

And I completely agree

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

That has nothing to do with "the game".

Not everybody cares about the media.

Please save folks time by using accurate thread titles.

It had nothing to do with the game? What world do you live in? The medias take on the bills gets posted around here constantly. 

2 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

And I completely agree

It had nothing to do with the game? What world do you live in? The medias take on the bills gets posted around here constantly. 

If you want to create a thread about the media, OK.

But don't title it "My biggest problem with this game".

A lot of people want to talk about the game and don't give a crap about the media.

Please don't waste their time by making them click on inaccurately titled threads that they have no interest in.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

If you want to create a thread about the media, OK.

But don't title it "My biggest problem with this game".

A lot of people want to talk about the game and don't give a crap about the media.

Please don't waste their time by making them click on inaccurately titled threads that they have no interest in.

My point and topic of the post are directly correlated to the body of the post. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

All anybody is going to talk about is the Rodgers injury. That's they story.

I agree with that much. Thankfully the national media will focus much more on the Rodgers injured narrative than the Josh Allen is a turnover machine narrative. At least for this week. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

My advice watch a ton of Netflix lol Josh is going to get absolutely demolished for essentially single handedly losing this game. 

It’s 99% Rodgers injured, 1% Allen sucked so far. And I’ve been watching ESPN and NFL network nonstop since the game ended. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

All the off-season narratives were confirmed tonight.  It is what it is.

Yep. I’m thoroughly done trying to stop the turnover narrative by so many nfl fans on social media. I tried sticking up for Allen hundreds of times on social media. I still love him and he’s my QB. But my days of trying to end the turnover prone narrative of people is done. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Yep. I’m thoroughly done trying to stop the turnover narrative by so many nfl fans on social media. I tried sticking up for Allen hundreds of times on social media. I still love him and he’s my QB. But my days of trying to end the turnover prone narrative of people is done. 

That.  We don't have a running game.  We don't have enough ancillary weapons next to Diggs.  Dorsey isn't creative enough with his play calls.  We shrink in the big moments.  Our o-line is below average.  It's just an awful night.  The only saving grace is at least we're not Jets fans right now who's season is basically over with Rodgers likely out for the year.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.