Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

This. They can withstand injuries too. Even if purdy gets hurt, Darnold will still win the SB for them. Laugh all you want. They’re that loaded at every spot. Best player in the league  at like 7 different positions. They’re an f’ing juggernaut. Told you all months ago to take them to win it all at +1100. It was free money at those odds. You waited too long. After that beat down today it’s not worth betting then anymore. They’re the prohibitive favorite now. They went from +900 today all the way down to +475. As a frame of reference, we are +900. 

I like the Niners in the NFC for sure. That’s a stacked roster. 

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah the Cowboys are who they've been for a while but the 49ers barring some key injuries are good.

Do you think the Cowboys are similar to the Bills?  Good in regular falls short come playoff time. McCarthy gets out coached and McD gets out coached. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, ngbills said:

49ers are a good balanced team. They dont rely on any one player. One week its Deebo, the next its CMC, Kittlem or Aiyuk. The D is the same. They play well even when key players are out.

DAL still has a lot to prove. 

Dallas is a playoff team. They can be dangerous. 

• Agree 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Do you think the Cowboys are similar to the Bills?  Good in regular falls short come playoff time. McCarthy gets out coached and McD gets out coached. 

No I don’t think they’re all that similar. Not a fan of McCarthy overall , but Dak is pretty average most of the time imo. Their lines are top notch but they don’t get it done for other reasons. 

6 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Makes me think mike mcdaniel with Tua is a better combo than Josh and McD. I hope I’m proven wrong, but I just see our team stagnating and not getting better to match the dolphins 

mcdaniel would have to improve and Tua stay on the field....not likely. ...be glad Dabboll or Mcarthy isnt our guy.  

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Chargers are a poorly coached outfit. Their D is a lot of names that don’t produce. They’ve routinely blown games like todays for years now. Herbert usually fails to close the deal.

Tua is literally a concussion away from retirement. He’s concussed virtually every season. Their offense is good because of the fastest WR in the NFL. I’ll give them that. Just not afraid of them in the end. Your mileage may vary…

You think Miami fans are afraid of Buffalo with a healthy Tua? 

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

It’s a good comparison although I think McCarthy is one of the worst coaches period. But McDermott does choke in big moments. 

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They play in a weaker conference for one.  For two they have 1 playoff win against an 8-9 Bucs team in the last 4 years.  The Bills have 4.

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No I don’t think they’re all that similar. Not a fan of McCarthy overall , but Dak is pretty average most of the time imo. Their lines are top notch but they don’t get it done for other reasons. 

Can you elaborate on why the Bills haven't gotten it done? 

I'd say because they aren't strong in the trenches and coaching. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.