Ty Johnson signed to Practice Squad

The Jokeman

16 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Funny how the reporter says he is a good veteran add, to a "relatively unproven" backfield, but Murray has played in 135 games and Harris has played in 38.   That doesn't seem too inexperienced to me.  (Johnson has played in 62) I think that is a "proven backfield, even without Cooks stats.

Plus, Johnson has 7 career TD's, compared to 60 for Murray (including post season) and 20 for Harris.

"Johnson will provide organizational depth for Buffalo behind a relatively unproven backfield consisting of James Cook, Damien Harris and Latavius Murray."

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Funny how the reporter says he is a good veteran add, to a "relatively unproven" backfield, but Murray has played in 135 games and Harris has played in 38.   That doesn't seem too inexperienced to me.  (Johnson has played in 62) I think that is a "proven backfield, even without Cooks stats.

Plus, Johnson has 7 career TD's, compared to 60 for Murray (including post season) and 20 for Harris.

"Johnson will provide organizational depth for Buffalo behind a relatively unproven backfield consisting of James Cook, Damien Harris and Latavius Murray."

They hate us cause they ain't us

We run this ***** now !! LFG

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.