Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Joy Reid: "As a teenager living in New York, I've said it before, this is why I never watched 'The Apprentice.' I despised Donald Trump. He signified the rich white guy in Manhattan that absolutely hated and despised me." 

Facts: 
Reid is 54. The Apprentice aired when she was in her 30s and 40s. 
She was raised in Colorado until she was 17 before moving to Brooklyn. 
She attended Harvard undergrad shortly thereafter.
Her net worth is currently $4
million

Race baiting and lying are profitable anymore.  The simps and perpetual victimhood crowd eats it up 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Shoot, with it backfiring this bad.

be ready for the new covid lockdowns.

Oh this will be an election season to remember for sure. With as weak of a candidate Biden is, and as hated as Trump is, I sense some spectacular political theatrics coming from the left to try and keep their guy in. 

It will of course be transparent to free thinkers, but sadly, so much of the population is pre programmed to follow the official state sponsored message, straight into oblivion 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

C'mon.  Everyone already knew the rubes would pony up more money.  They probably also keep giving to the fraternal order of police telemarketers.  Great doc on HBO on this now.  Bunch of crooks that prey on stupid or scared people.  To the Police' credit, the rank and file Police benevolent Assoc doesn't participate for the 10% cut...

https://www.hbo.com/telemarketers

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

On 8/25/2023 at 10:08 PM, TSOL said:

You don't arrest  a president. That's sleazy and greasy. And that's all I have to say above t that 

If the President commits crimes, then yes, you do.  Why should a President be excluded from prosecution?  Presidents should get free reign to do whatever they want?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/25/2023 at 10:08 PM, TSOL said:

You don't arrest  a president. That's sleazy and greasy. And that's all I have to say above t that 

So the MAGAs should not investigate and or prosecute Biden?  Wrong.  Sleazy and greasy are the adjectives for trump and his co conspirators.  The justice system needs to do its job.  All criminals and cheaters should be prosecuted...altho I must admit that after watching "Telemarketers", I wonder how the jails will hold all that scum.

• Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Oh this will be an election season to remember for sure. With as weak of a candidate Biden is, and as hated as Trump is, I sense some spectacular political theatrics coming from the left to try and keep their guy in. 

It will of course be transparent to free thinkers, but sadly, so much of the population is pre programmed to follow the official state sponsored message, straight into oblivion 

Zuck bucks, puking out mail in ballots to the entire corrupt voter rolls,  changing state election laws outside of constitutionally mandated state legislatures...

All mere child's play compared to what's already happening and what's to come.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Zuck bucks, puking out mail in ballots to the entire corrupt voter rolls,  changing state election laws outside of constitutionally mandated state legislatures...

All mere child's play compared to what's already happening and what's to come.

Tell that to the conservative SCOTUS.  A big ruling that will help make elections more fair and equitable.

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the mask off the ol' lone ranger 

And you don't arrest ex presidents 

Clever but incorrect...Jim Croce?  You're older than I thought but I like his art as well.  But I swear, you guys want anarchy.  Wonder why....mulligan.  In golf, that's another word for cheating unless everyone competing agrees to one or more per 9.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Tell that to the conservative SCOTUS.  A big ruling that will help make elections more fair and equitable.

Or tell the state legislators across the country that banned them.

you guys going to have to go big nazi on the plandemic fasts if you're going to get that game to work again.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It is not "above the law" 

It's just simply BAD FOR BUSINESS 

so biz cheating is....Truth, Justice and the American way?

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Or tell the state legislators across the country that banned them.

you guys going to have to go big nazi on the plandemic fasts if you're going to get that game to work again.

Nope.  winning isn't winning if you cheat.  But all hail, the Club Champ,  ummmm trump.