Joe Marino Breaks Down Pressures on Allen, blames quite a bit on pocket management

Thurman#1

On 8/22/2023 at 9:06 AM, FrenchConnection said:

I think that its because they told him that he couldn't run in a PS game and you can't take running out of JA's game. It just throws the whole thing off. I think that just knowing that he has the option to take off helps him stay in there and complete plays.

No! For some reason Josh has become a poor quick passer and he must get much better at this or he isn’t going to be very effective.

20 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Dorsey has a lot to prove, no doubt. He tailed off after a fairly hot start to last season. I’m not going to try to draw too many conclusions from a preseason game , though. We’ll see if he’s up to the task. 

The capitals were in fun :)

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"They lose one of their best offensive lineman Rodger Saffold....."

I think he'll never get over having mustard all over his face. He's so obsessed with downgrading Josh it's become OCD to him.  But I do agree with them that McD is not enough to put JA over the top.

On 8/22/2023 at 2:19 PM, zow2 said:

He and Dorsey need to take more pages from the Mahomes and Burrow arsenal.  They don’t try to throw 20-25 yard lasers on every other set of downs.  They often get the ball out to the check down guys, fast and neutralize pressures. Burrow killed us in the playoff game with that stuff.

Brady was famous for that, in NE and Tampa. The first 2-3 quarters, almost all super quick stuff except for an occasional surprise )and  use max protection then). Once the opposing D Line is tired and mostly, demoralized as their efforts feel wasted, now throw the long balls.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.