What are your top TWO takeaways from the Bills-Steelers game?

Chaos

This organization only has to do 1 thing to win a Super Bowl, protect Josh Allen. We knew this was going to be a weakness, heading into the summer, and they did absolutely nothing to really improve the protection of Allen. I truly believe this is going to be a major problem all year long.

Hurts in Philly clearly took advantage of a great oline in Philly and I hope we don’t have Andrew Luck part 2 here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1. Dalton Kincaid looked like Travis Kelce to me

2. C with Morse and Bates looks good.  G with McGovern, O'Cyrus, Edwards, Bates looks good.   OT is a major concern. 

On 8/20/2023 at 10:49 AM, Unforgiven said:

The new media darlings are Kenny Pickett and the steelers, everyone believes the bills have peaked.

Good!  The Chiefs were given the same treatment last off-season....then they go out and win SB 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

I haven’t watched the game….yet. And certainly haven’t read through all nine pages of commentary. But as far as I can tell the Two Takeaways would be:

1. Kyle Allen sucked, but now he doesn’t. 
2. Matt Barkley didn’t suck, but now he does. 

These are preseason games. They rarely have any impact on how the teams look and perform when the lights go on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Come on now....We kept Poyer at an extremely reasonable cost for an All-Pro

$4.5 cap hit. They could’ve signed a lot of people to a first year cap hit of $4.5 million.

No one could’ve predicted Hamlin would recover this well. But we talked about the possibility of Hamlin replacing Poyer or Hyde last year due to age, injury, and free agency.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.