Super Joshy 24

TheyCallMeAndy

It’s a pretty cool game, you play as Josh Allen and crush people.

Anyone have thoughts on the new Madden? The sound is a little wonky and receiver drop EVERYTHING so far, but a patch will fix that. Gameplay seems smooth otherwise, seems like OL actually block this year. 

I haven’t figured out how to get my MUT Josh Allen pre-order bonus yet. 

Super Joshy 24… discuss! 

29 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Anyone have thoughts on the new Madden? The sound is a little wonky and receiver drop EVERYTHING so far, but a patch will fix that. Gameplay seems smooth otherwise, seems like OL actually block this year. 

Super Joshy 24… discuss! 

All the reviews I’ve read say it’s the worst madden ever.  Same as last season…. Yet worse.  

🗑️ 

7 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Super Joshy 24… discuss! 

Same every year...lots of show and glitz and bling, still lacking basic realistic features...

Why do AI teams always have 3 timeouts at the 2 minute warning and call them the exact same way?

Betting fumbled punt returns can still be returned for TDs...that's been a bug since the beginning and was still there 3 or 4 year ago in the last one I played.

They claim it's realistic but only if you look at the very surface. Any digging a little further down for depth leaves you disappointed.

Edited by Big Turk

24 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Same every year...lots of show and glitz and bling, still lacking basic realistic features...

Why do AI teams always have 3 timeouts at the 2 minute warning and call them the exact same way?

Betting fumbled punt returns can still be returned for TDs...that's been a bug since the beginning and was still there 3 or 4 year ago in the last one I played.

They claim it's realistic but only if you look at the very surface. Any digging a little further down for depth leaves you disappointed.

Far from perfect and It can be better, for sure. The other issues don’t bother me much, I play exhibition mode nearly exclusively. MUT is cool because of the legends. 

The Bills are suuuuuper good on it too. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.