British police arrest autistic girl for “homophobic comment”

SCBills

Very unfortunate situation but if a 16 year old is a girl…

What does the cult call a 10 year old being forced to deliver her rapists’ baby?

You gotta love the faux outrage with the cult - the lack of foresight and hypocrisy should not surprise anyone.

jfc

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Very unfortunate situation but if a 16 year old is a girl…

What does the cult call a 10 year old being forced to deliver her rapists’ baby?

You gotta love the faux outrage with the cult - the lack of foresight and hypocrisy should not surprise anyone.

jfc

Did that girl actually end up having the abortion?  The religious sacrament of authoritarian lunatics to top all other sacraments.  

Was she able to get one - because the state she lived in does not have any exceptions - unless you want to break the law just because for after 6 weeks.  

But did she get her abortion?

So, how in the hell does this equate to OP?

You’re a ****ing buffoon.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Did that girl actually end up having the abortion?  The religious sacrament of authoritarian lunatics to top all other sacraments.  

Was she able to get one - because the state she lived in does not have any exceptions - unless you want to break the law just because for after 6 weeks.  

No, you're a f'n buffoon... the girl had to go to ANOTHER STATE to get an abortion because of nut jobs in Ohio.

And what did your cult do to that doctor? She performed an abortion on a 10-year-old rape victim. The right vilified her

And what just happened in Ohio? Yeah, so much winning.

foh

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It makes buffoons look like geniuses.

The fact is the left spun that story cause they didn't charge the rapist.  Why wouldn't the CPS and state charge the rapist, vs having to leave the state for the abortion..

they are protecting pedophile rapist and trying to spin it into an anti abortion narrative.  

Edited by Chris farley

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

No, you're a f'n buffoon... the girl had to go to ANOTHER STATE to get an abortion because of nut jobs in Ohio.

And what did your cult do to that doctor? She performed an abortion on a 10-year-old rape victim. The right vilified her

And what just happened in Ohio? Yeah, so much winning.

foh

Omg - imagine having to go to another country to get a CAT Scan because your current socialized one has a 6 month wait list or another country for an organ transplant bc you never got a flu vaccine.   

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg - imagine having to go to another country to get a CAT Scan because your current socialized one has a 6 month wait list or another country for an organ transplant bc you never got a flu vaccine.   

Imagine red states putting bounties on people seeking healthcare.

Take the L man - again - lmao

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Imagine red states putting bounties on people seeking healthcare.

Take the L man - again - lmao

Bounties ??  Lol lol 

I only care about the kids you wish to kill.  

While you’re at yet another low info morning of ***t posting, keep finding ways to discredit Sound Of Freedom - the subject matter is about the kids you fake claim to care about. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Well (as usual) Billsy has tried to distract everyone from the original story.

Anger as seven police arrest crying autistic teenage girl ‘for saying one looks like lesbian nana’

Officers being investigated over arrest for ‘homophobic comment taken the wrong way’ as mother begged them to stop

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/autistic-teenage-girl-police-tiktok-b2391163.html

Moment seven officers drag 'autistic' girl, 16, kicking and screaming from Leeds home for committing a 'hate crime' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12392871/Autistic-girl-16-arrested-dragged-screaming-home-Leeds-12-officers-saying-female-cop-looked-like-lesbian-nana.html

Distraught mum shares disturbing video of autistic daughter, 16, dragged from home by cops...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23432491/mum-shares-disturbing-video-autistic-daughter-cops/

The girl's mother says: 'She's made a comment in her own house, she hasn't said anything to you.'

The mother repeats 'she's autistic', to which the officer responds: 'I don't care.'

The girl then makes some noises, which her mother explains was her punching herself in distress. 

The officers remain in the hallway as the mother shouts out: 'You're going to remove her for what, she said the word lesbian? Her nana is a lesbian, she's married to a woman. She's not homophobic.'

A male officer intervenes, saying a homophobic comment had been made to his colleague.

Eventually more officers arrive and the girl screams and wails as she is detained

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Anger as seven police arrest crying autistic teenage girl ‘for saying one looks like lesbian nana’

Officers being investigated over arrest for ‘homophobic comment taken the wrong way’ as mother begged them to stop

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/autistic-teenage-girl-police-tiktok-b2391163.html

Moment seven officers drag 'autistic' girl, 16, kicking and screaming from Leeds home for committing a 'hate crime' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12392871/Autistic-girl-16-arrested-dragged-screaming-home-Leeds-12-officers-saying-female-cop-looked-like-lesbian-nana.html

Distraught mum shares disturbing video of autistic daughter, 16, dragged from home by cops...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23432491/mum-shares-disturbing-video-autistic-daughter-cops/

The girl's mother says: 'She's made a comment in her own house, she hasn't said anything to you.'

The mother repeats 'she's autistic', to which the officer responds: 'I don't care.'

The girl then makes some noises, which her mother explains was her punching herself in distress. 

The officers remain in the hallway as the mother shouts out: 'You're going to remove her for what, she said the word lesbian? Her nana is a lesbian, she's married to a woman. She's not homophobic.'

A male officer intervenes, saying a homophobic comment had been made to his colleague.

Eventually more officers arrive and the girl screams and wails as she is detained

Britain is a nation in constant economic, moral, and social decline that clings to the U.S. in order to maintain the fantasy they're still a world power.  So absent any real strength or purpose, they're left to deploy security forces to push around 16 year old autistic children while the cops ignore and fear having to enforce actual crimes committed by real criminals.  I expect the UK Ministry of Truth will present commendations to each of the officers for apprehending this dangerous person.    

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Bounties

Do you have a brain? A memory?

As states ban abortion, the Texas bounty law offers a way to survive legal challenges

Keep Up ditz!

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It’s tough to swallow your hypocrisy - right Bonnie?

lmao

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh my bad - I thought you were totally going somewhere else with this because why would that be even a thought.   

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s tough to swallow your hypocrisy - right Bonnie?

No clue what you’re talking about. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Take the L - you’re used it by now 

Oh it’s a great law in Texas.  

One I’m sure absolutely no one is intending to use (it’s a civil issue) to sue someone who assisted a 10 year old in getting an abortion outside of Texas. 

The intent of bills like this in Texas to use civil action against the 18 or 26 week pregnant woman (see medical dictionary for what that is) are reasonable means to discourage people from saying “oh well even if I get pregnant I’m just going to drive 3 hours to *border state* and kill the kid there.  

Makes sense to me.  

You portrayed it as something that is State led as if law enforcement will come and track you down and jail you.  

Like they will soon here in this country for using a gay slur.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Dude

The hoops that that little girl had to go through

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh it’s a great law in Texas.  

One I’m sure absolutely no one is intending to use (it’s a civil issue) to sue someone who assisted a 10 year old in getting an abortion outside of Texas. 

The intent of bills like this in Texas to use civil action against the 18 or 26 week pregnant woman (see medical dictionary for what that is) are reasonable means to discourage people from saying “oh well even if I get pregnant I’m just going to drive 3 hours to *border state* and kill the kid there.  

Makes sense to me.  

You portrayed it as something that is State led as if law enforcement will come and track you down and jail you.  

Like they will soon here in this country for using a gay slur.  

The problem with all of this is the word intent

If only laws were used with common sense, the problem is extremists take extreme to the extreme