Day Off at Training Camp Today Tuesday 8 August, per Sal

Beck Water

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Just looking at the roster, anyone heard a peep out of Kingsley Jonathan in camp? Thought he had some flashes last year and in PS, and even in the Bears game where he got some run. There is lots to improve of course but there were some flashes.....

Haven't heard a peep. Hopefully he shows out a bit during the preseason games. I liked what he showed last year.

34 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Practice yesterday didn't show on the Bills calendar, but there was a practice (maybe closed to fans, media only?)

Sal C says today is a day off

Looking at that list what happened to the kid we picked up from the. Kings at CB? Dantzler maybe? 

30 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Just looking at the roster, anyone heard a peep out of Kingsley Jonathan in camp? Thought he had some flashes last year and in PS, and even in the Bears game where he got some run. There is lots to improve of course but there were some flashes.....

All we are getting are Tweets. He’s probably mostly running with the 3s, so our Tweeters aren’t watching him.

3 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

When did this happen? Sal C had him on the roster on his test today and Johnathan's Twitter still says he's a Bill. I didn't know he got released

We are talking Dantzler not Jonathan. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Literally haven't read one thing about him this whole Summer.

This year, it seems to be Shane Rey and AJ Epenesa getting most of the D-line plaudits.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Oh. Didn’t see that. Had hope for him. Was an early to mod round pick and had some potential I thought. Must be like Glass Watkins why the Bills cut bait so fast. 

Yeah I had hope for him too in our system.  We should’ve known though- any CB drafted by the Vikings is DOOOOMED!  

• Haha (+1) 1

Looking at that roster, I'm wondering if Alex Austin will be the latest late round gem CB whose size, strength, and zone awareness allow him to thrive in the Bills' system despite other physical limitations and lack of speed.

They seem to be really good at finding those guys. Christian Benford, Levi Wallace, Taron Johnson, etc.

Edited by Logic

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.