More people should read the Book of Revelation

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What responses?

John, you are relatively new here, so I will be polite. 

Bring up the subject of Christianity here and see what responses you get from the usual suspects. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm a Christian and have attended Bible study for years.

The Book of Revelations is impossible to interpret, offers no life guidance, and is a "vision."

It is the one portion of the Bible I never look to for anything other than passing interest.

To each his own.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Human history is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy.”

– C.S. Lewis

Now back to SC’s original article. 

Easier for the government to track and control you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The Book of Revelations is impossible to interpret, offers no life guidance, and is a "vision."

It is the one portion of the Bible I never look to for anything other than passing interest.

To each his own.

Agreed.. and I have close family that point to current events and believe we are in the end times. 

I always kind of brushed it off, because it seems like everyone has always thought that when interpreting Revelation. 

However, I see stories like this … and think back just a decade and how the interpretations of the mark of the beast would seem so hard to imagine to people discussing this, but now … it’s literally here.  

We have the technology to be imprinted upon us, that we would have to pledge allegiance to in order to buy and sell.  We’re literally watching it in this video.  

Combine that with pushes towards blind government obedience, cashless society and tech advances…. This makes me open my ears a bit more to those who do believe we are in end times. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

To each his own.

I'm convinced trump is the anti Christ tho.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Human history is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy.”

– C.S. Lewis

great quote.  Thanks!

• Eyeroll 1