Rookies Report!

TBBills Fan

10 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

They’re used to college life and it just makes sense to have dozens of bros share puke toilets. Pittsford nightlife is the bomb

And let’s be honest…This remote college dorm thing is on its last legs…this is a $4B biz with mostly millionaires now.  They’re down to “hey it’s team bonding for a couple weeks” now. I think this team had bonding chances in 2023!!!!

Quoting the wrong guy there bud. I didn’t ask that I responded to it.

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I totally agree with you that “gentlemen” in the plural would be way too complimentary for most of the posters around here—prolly is only one so…the honor goes to @Ridgewaycynic2013 I say!🥴

Ah, your sister smokes cornsilk!

😁

(Thank you for the complement.)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I would imagine they have a special "program" that they go through, discussing many things that they don't know about, but veterans do.  Teaching them how we do things, what is expected of them, the importance of them focusing and giving it their all at that stage of their career, and a million other things.

Makes sense to me.

Have a fall man. Take your used rubbers home with you. Make sure PEDs sent to the house are under wife's name.  Fires can make for a great late night suit cleaning service. Remember to delete incriminating videos on home surveillance....... and if theres time after they get their playbooks

23 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What do they do for a week? Lol. Have meetings? It just seems really early. I thought they reported like a day or two early.

Nah, they have to report for their rookie fight song to the crew while they throw popcorn at them, police the vets shoulder pads, etc..

All kidding aside they have to teach them so much about this offense and defense it’s no vacation.  I love it as Poyer and Hyde don’t need any remedial training.  Hopefully the rooms take it seriously.  Especially Mt O Cyrus and DK.

Dorian as well as they may be going for speed.

Edited by machine gun kelly

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.