'Fortifying' Elections: Aka Rigged Elections.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

It's a global economy.  Even wizard trump can't change that.  Why couldn't Americans produce and sell the supplies?  Tariffs don't work.  They are the antithesis of real conservative R's philosophy.  Win or lose, preferably win but no American is going to work for a couple bucks a day.

Exactly & that is the way they intended it & American politicians helped it to be that way . Most all Americans don't have the ability or motivation to not depend on the gov't or others that's why the likes of those like Joe flourish because they make promises to take care of some that are to lazy to take care of them selves .

That and the ones that like our gov't that live beyond their means & can't balance a check book or keep them selves out of debt .

Trump was trying to get this country back to being able to stand on our own 2 feet & not be dependent on other countries as much so that what happened during & after the pandemic given the supply interruptions .

Just think if the masks, gloves, & all those medical supplies were made here we the people would have been much better off & not owned by the Chinese & dependent on the Global economy . America has been spoiled for way to long & feel entitled just because of being American  

All glory to god for it !! My house is paid for, I own all of my vehicles, I just had a building built in my back yard & its paid for & when the pandemic hit i unlike a lot of others in the US didn't panic at all . I have Bows & Arrows & guns & a woods very close with animals that will help me survive & will survive no matter what the dum asses in Washington did to make us think the world was coming to a end with out their help .

I have learned that most everything that comes from our gov't isn't to help we the people & i trust very few including any one that thinks the US gov't is the answer because they are fools ! 

42 minutes ago, T master said:

Exactly & that is the way they intended it & American politicians helped it to be that way . Most all Americans don't have the ability or motivation to not depend on the gov't or others that's why the likes of those like Joe flourish because they make promises to take care of some that are to lazy to take care of them selves .

That and the ones that like our gov't that live beyond their means & can't balance a check book or keep them selves out of debt .

Trump was trying to get this country back to being able to stand on our own 2 feet & not be dependent on other countries as much so that what happened during & after the pandemic given the supply interruptions .

Just think if the masks, gloves, & all those medical supplies were made here we the people would have been much better off & not owned by the Chinese & dependent on the Global economy . America has been spoiled for way to long & feel entitled just because of being American  

All glory to god for it !! My house is paid for, I own all of my vehicles, I just had a building built in my back yard & its paid for & when the pandemic hit i unlike a lot of others in the US didn't panic at all . I have Bows & Arrows & guns & a woods very close with animals that will help me survive & will survive no matter what the dum asses in Washington did to make us think the world was coming to a end with out their help .

I have learned that most everything that comes from our gov't isn't to help we the people & i trust very few including any one that thinks the US gov't is the answer because they are fools ! 

So I take it you don’t use the roads to drive on to?

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I can assure you, no one wanted the economy to tank...inflation, debt, stock market sucking etc.  Surely not the politicians running for re election.  It was a global disaster that could have been handled much more efficiently.  What matters now is what we do next time.  And it will happen.  If you don't see wild fires  covering the area of SC in Canada as a threat, you're a fool.  I feel terrible for the next gen.  hope I'm wrong but pretty sure they're screwed.  The mountains are their best bet altho I hear Duluth is becoming more popular.  Ice box of America but right against the wildfires.  they're between a rock and a hard place.

OK so you see global warming as the next major threat that humanity will face. So if you recognize "mistakes" wer made then why are you so sure "mistakes" are not being made or "no one wanted" the negative effects that can be prevented RIGHT NOW with this march towards the fight over global warming. Oh that's right consensus. Sounds like the exact same reasoning that also pushes off any and all responsibility for the small buisnesses that were destroyed from lockdown. Kids who have depression and lost years of learning. People that can't put food on the table because of inflation. Country that spent trillions on plexiglass to "stop the spread and other measures. ect ect that is now in landfills. On and on. I wouldn't be so sure you can make that assurance. Who benefited? The companies who were "safe" made record profits. Elites all put their hands in the PPP cookie jar. Politicians did just fine as they used the "end the virus" and went door to door to collect votes from people who normally wouldn't change their sweatpants to go to a voting station. Biggest transfer of wealth in American history was last few years. It's nieve to think a ton of people are not ecstatic with how the virus worked out.

So what do I mean about repeating mistakes and useful idiots doing what they do best? Whos really learning lessons for "next time"? I'm not talking about flat out denial. I'm talking about flat out acceptance and advocation of anything they/you are told regardless of basic logic. No scientific degree is required to ask logical questions just like none was required to ask why natural immunity was completely ignored or why A VIRUS FROM A LAB THAT MADE VIRUSES WAS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED TO BE THE ORGIN. Little things like that.

For instance. Why are the elites still gobbling up waterfront property they all swear will be under water in a few years? Not just one crazy one. A ton of them still acquiring property they swear are going to have zero value very soon. Odd.

Why is their a rich history in this country of predicted weather global disaster after disaster that seem to never have come to any type fruition. Look it up. The planet was doomed to go through another ice age not long ago. All scientist agreed, every paper said it. Ozone layer was irreparably damaged. We are doomed again. Record heatwaves have been recorded in our past. Hotter then anything we see now. A inconvenient truth came out and claimed we are all dead by now. Numerous predictions naming years left then silently pushing it back. Journalists secretly recorded saying they love the clickbait stories they can make. 

Why are democrats completely ignoring the obvious climate disasters and suffering they are implementing. The destruction and slavery required for the mining rare earth minerals going on. The complete lack of electrical infrastructure to do ANYTHING that is being implemented. Money to end gas stoves and pizza ovens. no word yet on major efforts on forest care that would prevent the yearly infernos in cali obliterating trees? Canada? The waste that battery acid and electrical components when that Shiney car and every

battery powered thing is out of commission. The fact they use COAL to make most electricity. The inconsistencies of green power to sustain anything. The price point that is not in reach and has no promises to ever get their yet is still being demanded on a population that will prob never be able to afford them. 

Just a few legitamate questions that require legitamate in depth answers from the people making the policies. If you don't want the answers then I'm not seeing a lesson learned the last few years and not seeing anyone but "consiracy therorists" that will hold anyone accountable if this too ends up hurting the people who always pay the price..the working poor.

Edited by Buffarukus

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is simply not true. There were people under the age of 30 that died from Covid. I knew some of them.

Of the less than 10k total since it started you know someone under 30 who died from COVID who did not have at least two comorbidities? To say you knew "some" of them means that you are lying unless you work in a situation where they came to you for that reason. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

WTH does that have to do with anything you or i have said ??

i’m surprised that you don’t know the answer to this question

You just said all of the things that you have done to be totally self supportive and not need anybody for anything, which I think actually is commendable

But we still rely on the government for some things that we cannot do driving on roads is one of them who do you think builds and maintains those?

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You just said all of the things that you have done to be totally self supportive and not need anybody for anything, which I think actually is commendable

But we still rely on the government for some things that we cannot do driving on roads is one of them who do you think builds and maintains those?

The taxpayer. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I'm not saying that the things that local or state gov't need to stay on top of through or taxes but they always over reach into every thing & usually screw what ever they touch up !

Like SS it was a great concept until the gov't couldn't leave it alone, and they use little to no common sense . 

I've used a story of my ex was working & even though i paid her child support she couldn't make ends meet so she went to ask for "Assistance" but was told she made to much money ! Alls she needed was "assistance" but they told her if she put her job they would pay for everything . That's what they want total dependence on them. 

No matter what they do they screw it up i can't think of one thing that they could pat their selves on the back for . Then they can't open their mouths with out lying or twisting things to fit the narrative they want . 

I'm in Cali right now the guy that runs this place is more F'd up than a football bat !! 

I don't trust any of them !! 

Edited by T master

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 9:05 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Remember it's impossible to coordinate a shadow campaign / cabal to "fortify" (rig) a US election...you friggin conspiracy theorists.

So when Time magazine explains exactly how that happened in 2020 and lays it all out in black and white, is that periodical a MAGA loving conspiracy rag too?

Useful.

Idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans."

Wow, they just said it outload.  

but got the dates wrong. they started that with operation crossfire hurricane in 2016.  then everything since has been just as the article stated.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1