Mayor Pete

Irv

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And Mitch McConnell's wife. And no particular experience in any of the areas under the Dept of Transportation's domain, other than being the daughter of an extremely wealthy Taiwanese shipping magnate and using that to get an earlier government post in the obscure Maritime Administration.

Ah, "other than".  I follow. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, "other than".  I follow. 

Hey, I'm considerably more charitable regarding the former Secretary's talents than her boss is:

https://www.newsweek.com/everything-trump-has-said-about-elaine-chao-she-finally-fires-back-1776666

Among one of the most repeated is Trump's nickname for Chao, often referring to his former employee as "Coco Chow," a term first coined by the former president in September 2022 in a Truth Social post.

In a Truth Social post this month, Trump complained that the Senate minority leader and "his 'wife,' Coco Chow, who is a sellout to China," were making it "difficult for everyone else by constantly capitulating to Hopeless Joe Biden and the Democrats."

Trump also dragged Chao into his attacks on President Joe Biden this week after Fox News on Sunday reported that some of the classified documents found in Biden's possession had been transported to a Washington, D.C., facility in the Chinatown neighborhood.

"Does Coco Chow have anything to do with Joe Biden's Classified Documents being sent and stored in Chinatown?" Trump posted to Truth Social on Monday. "Her husband, the Old Broken Crow, is VERY close to Biden, the Democrats, and, of course, China. He gives them all whatever they want!"

EDIT: Even I have become desensitized to how horrible a person Donald Trump really is. I was somehow unaware of this, only having read that he "mocked" Chao. Could there be anything more childish, more racist, more obnoxious than repeatedly making fun of a Chinese person's name?

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not that I know of, but I'm sure Trump knows all manner of 1950s Queens racial slurs that I have never even heard.

You mean biden right? He’s the one for segregation. He even said black people would turn the school into a jungle or something racist like that.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not that I know of, but I'm sure Trump knows all manner of 1950s Queens racial slurs that I have never even heard.

It's not.  Now if she had been brown/black, "coco(a)" would have made sense...

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

By John Hindraker

I know, I know. But let’s assume Joe Biden has been given a Lifetime Achievement Award and is no longer eligible.

In that case, I think Pete Buttigieg is a contender:

Ever question why the 33 goes right through the neighborhood it does?

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL: 

Pete Buttigieg Hates Your Car, but Mostly He Thinks You’re an Idiot.

94f6ba83-7193-4390-bc00-4681cd7b6037-105

America's eminently mockable Transportation Secretary, Pete Buttigieg, went on national TV on Tuesday to mock Americans who find that electric cars don't suit their transportation needs.

"Sometimes, when these debates happen," the failed former mayor of South Bend, Ind. told Fox News, "I feel like it's the early 2000s and I'm talking to some people who think that we can just have landline phones forever."

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/03/pete-buttigieg-hates-your-car-but-mostly-he-thinks-youre-an-idiot-n4927850

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pete and several other Biden cabinet secretaries are real life renditions of some member of President Comacho's cabinet in the movie Idiocracy.

And they are all endorsing Biden for round two.

How many from Trump’s cabinet are doing the same thing?

lmao

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And they are all endorsing Biden for round two.

How many from Trump’s cabinet are doing the same thing?

lmao

Pure self-interest.  They want to keep their jobs.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pure self-interest.  They want to keep their jobs.

HA - why isn't Trump's cabinet endorsing him now?

Don't you love when you step right in it?

lmao

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pete and several other Biden cabinet secretaries are real life renditions of some member of President Comacho's cabinet in the movie Idiocracy.

But hey, they haven't resigned!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA - why isn't Trump's cabinet endorsing him now?

Don't you love when you step right in it?

lmao

Who cares? Former cabinet endorsements?  Nobody can even name 2 or 3 of these people without looking it up.  They're political nobody's.

Maybe Trump's former elementary school teachers haven't endorsed him either.  Oh my, big worry!

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

But hey, they haven't resigned!

Because the only private sector jobs any member of Biden's administration is qualified for is out house pumper or Horse enciminator.