Help me understand the Ken Dorsey hate

Buffalo_Stampede

2 hours ago, NUT said:

It's simple, Dorsey is not as good as Daboll, hence the hate.

I just think he's done nothing to demonstrate that he is an advanced, top tier OC.  He never did it in his life before last year.  Why should he be excellent at it?

We were completely devoid of an offensive identity for most of the year...that is purely on the OC.

We brought 2 corpses back out of retirement.  That can't be happening on a team with SB aspirations.

I can go on.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I think he's gone after this year when the big "2nd year learning curve" never happens.

If I was an OC, I'd have the starting skill players all meet with me both as a group multiple times and individually to brainstorm ideas, talk about what they'd like to see implemented in the offense, and seek to enhance their strengths.

If Dorsey is just running "his system" and not giving enough input to Josh, Diggs and others....practice becomes more work and less fun for the players if they feel their ideas, plays, what they can bring to the team is being ignored 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.