RFK Jr.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, B-Man said:

The media are scum. 

CNN didn’t have the whole clip, a transcript of the statement, analysis of what he said in anticipation of the interview, or wasn’t in any way prepared for his response?  But..they had his wife’s comments?

The interviewer ended up looking weak, a trained parrot of sorts.  That typically happens when people push back. 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Shocker! DNC Wants a Federal Probe Into RFK Jr

by M. Dowling

Oh, what a shock. The DNC filed a complaint over RFK Jr.’s super PAC’s efforts to put him on state ballots. According to The New York Times, In a federal election complaint filed on Friday, the Democratic National Committee accused Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and a super PAC backing his independent presidential bid of illegally coordinating on a $15 million petition drive intended to qualify him for the ballot in several states that could be crucial to President Biden’s re-election prospects.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/shocker-dnc-opens-a-federal-probe-into-rfk-jr/

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/09/us/politics/fec-complaint-rfk-jr.html#:~:text=In a federal election complaint,could be crucial to President

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

• 1 month later...

RFK Jr. said what needs to be said: Biden's use of government power to suppress the speech of his political antagonists is a worse threat to democracy than whatever Trump has done.

"I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is... the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent. I can say that because I just won a case in the federal court of appeals — and now before the Supreme Court — that shows that he started censoring not just me but, 37 hours after he took the oath of office, he was censoring me (sic). No President in the country has ever done that. The greatest threat in democracy is not somebody who questions election returns but a President of the United States who used the power of his office to force the social media companies — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter — to open a portal and give access to that portal to the FBI, to the CIA, to the IRS, to [???], to NIH, to censor his political critics. President Biden, the first President in history, used his power over the Secret Service to deny Secret Service protection to one of his political opponents, for political reasons. He's weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats to democracy."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...