The Pride Flag

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You got schooled, and the best you can come back with is “partisan hack.”  If defending the Constitution and the rule of law makes me partisan, then so be it.  That says more about MAGA than it does about anything else. 

this is not to say that I do not share some of your concerns relative to morality.  But I happen to think that if we’re going to worry about symbolism at the Capitol, the conversation begins with and focuses on January 6.  Everything else is either irrelevant or relationally inconsequential. 

Keep it up Section. We can barely see your arse sticking out of the hole you’ve dug. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You got schooled, and the best you can come back with is “partisan hack.”  If defending the Constitution and the rule of law makes me partisan, then so be it.  That says more about MAGA than it does about anything else. 

this is not to say that I do not share some of your concerns relative to morality.  But I happen to think that if we’re going to worry about symbolism at the Capitol, the conversation begins with and focuses on January 6.  Everything else is either irrelevant or relationally inconsequential. 

I'm *almost* feeling sorry for the MAGA crowd, they are just getting more and more like Black Knight in Holy Grail

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I'm *almost* feeling sorry for the MAGA crowd, they are just getting more and more like Black Knight in Holy Grail

I love that movie! 
Saw it at its opening in WNY and we were all given coconuts going into the theater. At the time we had absolutely no idea why. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I love that movie! 
Saw it at its opening in WNY and we were all given coconuts going into the theater. At the time we had absolutely no idea why. 😂

Let me guess, wasn't there a theatre called the Como 8 or something? That's my guess where you saw it. I lived right North Park theatre, saw movies at University Cenema and the one on Kenmore near Colvin where I saw Earthquake and Godzilla vs the Smog Monster 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let me guess, wasn't there a theatre called the Como 8 or something? That's my guess where you saw it. I lived right North Park theatre, saw movies at University Cenema and the one on Kenmore near Colvin where I saw Earthquake and Godzilla vs the Smog Monster 

Boulevard Mall, or right close by anyway. 

52 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. Worry more about democracy than about rainbows.  We’ll all be better off for it. 

Democracy mean people can say they don't like drag queen story hour for elementary school kids, if they want to. 

So maybe you should worry less about rainbows and more about knowing what democracy actually is. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Democracy mean people can say they don't like drag queen story hour for elementary school kids, if they want to. 

So maybe you should worry less about rainbows and more about knowing what democracy actually is. 

Democracy also is about priorities. Don’t like rainbows?  That’s fine. Go for it.  It’s your right.  But if you’re going to complain about imagery at the Capitol, I’m going to tell you to get your priorities in line and complain about the January 6 imagery before any other subject in that area is broached.  Worry more about sedition at the Capitol and less about rainbow flags at that location.  

Edited by SectionC3

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Democracy also is about priorities. Don’t like rainbows?  That’s fine. Go for it.  It’s your right.  But if you’re going to complain about imagery at the Capitol, I’m going to tell you to get your priorities in line and complain about the January 6 imagery before any other subject in that area is broached.  Worry more about sedition at the Capitol and less about rainbow flags at that location.  

1/6 has nothing to do with the pride argument  they are separate entities. I see a lot of the snowflakes throwing out the 1/6 as some sort of counter argument to pride. Which seems pretty childish to me.

When someone who holds traditional family values argues against drag queen story hour, and you say 'but trump supporters put up a MAGA flag" that is really not relevant discussion. 

You do you though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

1/6 has nothing to do with the pride argument  they are separate entities. I see a lot of the snowflakes throwing out the 1/6 as some sort of counter argument to pride. Which seems pretty childish to me.

When someone who holds traditional family values argues against drag queen story hour, and you say 'but trump supporters put up a MAGA flag" that is really not relevant discussion. 

You do you though. 

Do not give an inch. Anyone who won’t call out grown men exposing themselves in a public parade has no interest in your logic or adult discussion. This is a battle for the soul of our country. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do not give an inch. Anyone who won’t call out grown men exposing themselves in a public parade has no interest in your logic or adult discussion. This is a battle for the soul of our country. 

Just like January 6, right?  If you’re going to be concerned about goings on at the Capitol, I would think sedition would trump rainbows.  But to MAGA it doesnt. 

33 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You do you though. 

See above. 

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

January 6?  I agree. If you don’t have the courage to say that was wrong, then something is wrong with you. 

Troll well or don't troll at all, 

• Haha (+1) 1