Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

The evidence has been played out in the media for over 7yrs. I can't show you anything more than we've both seen hundreds of times. My ethical and moral compass is different than yours. Not a win or a loss, we're just different. Why is that not OK for you?

John is apparently Amish and enjoying his rumschpringe.   He seems to have seen nothing, ever, about anything.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

John is apparently Amish and enjoying his rumschpringe.   He seems to have seen nothing, ever, about anything.    

False! He apparently once saw a YouTube video about churches displaying nazi flags. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m gonna say one thing about this message board I don’t think people realize that whenever you ask somebody to defend their position and they don’t defend it

That’s not a win for you

Most of us have made our points repeatedly over the years. 

I know that’s not really on you, 

but perhaps it may make it easier to understand why many of the people here,  ignore those posters who (frankly)

have forfeited any rights to a real 

response. 

• Like (+1) 2

When Nadler opened up his questioning, I mean statement, to Durham I was reminded of this all time classic. 

If this loser isn't literally crapping his pants,  he does it figuratively every time he opens his yap.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) called Durham’s findings “silly” and “laughable.” “It seems like you weren’t really trying to expose the true core of corruption,” the congressman said, accusing Durham of being “part of the coverup.”

Durham called that “offensive” — but Gaetz wasn’t done. “You didn’t charge [former FBI deputy director] Andrew McCabe. You didn’t convict the lyin’ Democrats or the lyin’ Russians,” he went on. “For the people like the chairman who put their trust in you, I think you let them down, you let the country down, and you are one of the barriers to the true accountability that we need.”

I almost — almost — felt bad for Durham. He tried mightily but failed to prove true the MAGA Republicans’ conspiracy theories — so now he’s part of the conspiracy.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) called Durham’s findings “silly” and “laughable.” “It seems like you weren’t really trying to expose the true core of corruption,” the congressman said, accusing Durham of being “part of the coverup.”

Durham called that “offensive” — but Gaetz wasn’t done. “You didn’t charge [former FBI deputy director] Andrew McCabe. You didn’t convict the lyin’ Democrats or the lyin’ Russians,” he went on. “For the people like the chairman who put their trust in you, I think you let them down, you let the country down, and you are one of the barriers to the true accountability that we need.”

I almost — almost — felt bad for Durham. He tried mightily but failed to prove true the MAGA Republicans’ conspiracy theories — so now he’s part of the conspiracy.

I understand where Gaetz is coming from, and I agree to some extent- there was true criminality, here, that should have been recommended for prosecution…

That being said, I disagree with the hyperbolic language he used in describing the report as silly or laughable…

We have to remember that Durham was the only one that spoke the truth on this matter- that the media had wrongly accused Trump for 3+ years…That’s got to count for something, and he should be given some credit instead of being outright dismissed…👍

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I understand where Gaetz is coming from, and I agree to some extent- there was true criminality, here, that should have been recommended for prosecution…

That being said, I disagree with the hyperbolic language he used in describing the report as silly or laughable…

We have to remember that Durham was the only one that spoke the truth on this matter- that the media had wrongly accused Trump for 3+ years…That’s got to count for something, and he should be given some credit instead of being outright dismissed…👍

Oh no, Trump is a Putin boy. Russia was helping him and Trump accepted that 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Trump is a Putin boy. Russia was helping him and Trump accepted that 

Do you not believe that Hillary conspired with the FBI, CIA, and foreign actors to frame Trump, so she could win the election?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Do you not believe that Hillary conspired with the FBI, CIA, and foreign actors to frame Trump, so she could win the election?

The same Hillary the FBI announced an investigation of 10 days before the election? That FBI? 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The same Hillary the FBI announced an investigation of 10 days before the election? That FBI? 

Yes- the same FBI that said she would not be prosecuted even though they found her to have committed crimes…

Yes- that FBI…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya sure 

Are you pretending this press conference, Comey gave, never happened? How quickly you forget- and how convenient…😉

This is also the same guy who, around the same time,  became well aware of the hoax Hillary was conducting…And Comey later played his part in pushing the false narrative…enjoy! 👍

You can try to keep denying, Tibs…but it just looks foolish at this point…And disingenuous…

Edited by JaCrispy

• 7 months later...

Tea Leaves:
@mtaibbi & @shellenberger will report -
Obama, Biden & Hillary needed a pretext -
1 - To launch an FBI investigation on Trump Campaign.
2 - That could then be leaked to legacy media to -
3 - Disqualify Trump.
4 - So CIA's Brennan asked foreign spy agencies to 'bump into' 26 Trump supporters in their territories and report back to CIA/him.
5 - They did and the encounters were written up as suspicious anti-American activities.
6 - CIA fed these lies to the FBI who started Crossfire Hurricane.

• Shocked 1