Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

Gaetz isn't wrong. Mifsud is a glaring omission from the report. He started the whole sorry affair with the Australian "diplomat"

Durham confirms Azra Turk is FBI.

Why didn't he investigate Mueller team hard resetting all of their iphones?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gaetz isn't wrong. Mifsud is a glaring omission from the report. He started the whole sorry affair with the Australian "diplomat"

Durham confirms Azra Turk is FBI.

Why didn't he investigate Mueller team hard resetting all of their iphones?

I really don’t trust anyone anymore, that probably should be said.  However, Gaetz laid a wallop on him when Mr. Durham said “I don’t know if you’ve ever investigated a crime…” to which Gaetz replied “ I don’t know that you have!”. Excellent timing and delivery. 

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

And this right here is what right wing media has devolved to

Isn’t it some thing that the right wingers are attacking their own investigator?

What you see from Bongino is standard fare across the board. Right wing, left wing, MSM, presidential candidates use this sort of inflammatory rhetoric.  

As for concerns about the results of the Durham report, here’s the deal.  He reported what most conservative believe, which is, high ranking officials at the FBI created a narrative, trampled on the laws designed to safeguard citizens, and acted in a wholly partisan way to influence just about everything including his ordinary Americans interact and who gets elected for what. 

The anger comes with the realization that in spite of what he found, nothing changes.  No one is brought to account.  The system protects wrongdoers as it always does.  What Durham said yesterday is yeah, it sucks, but that’s life.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What you see from Bongino is standard fare across the board. Right wing, left wing, MSM, presidential candidates use this sort of inflammatory rhetoric.  

As for concerns about the results of the Durham report, here’s the deal.  He reported what most conservative believe, which is, high ranking officials at the FBI created a narrative, trampled on the laws designed to safeguard citizens, and acted in a wholly partisan way to influence just about everything including his ordinary Americans interact and who gets elected for what. 

The anger comes with the realization that in spite of what he found, nothing changes.  No one is brought to account.  The system protects wrongdoers as it always does.  What Durham said yesterday is yeah, it sucks, but that’s life.  

Durham also said what is in the tweet below.

The right is pissed that nothing has been or will be done about it.

The left simply denies reality / doesn't care, mumbles about "saving our democracy"

He's right. Things cannot stand with this as the standard going forward.

So inflammatory rhetoric isn't the problem. At all.  Until we start seeing REAL reform, like people going to jail and fundamentally changing corrupt institutions such as the FBI, we are simply accerlating the charge towards the fast approaching cliff.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Could you please point out the left wing candidates pendants wherever you wanna go that inserts “*****” in front of their description for the other party

I literally have not seen it, but I am open to be educated

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Could you please point out the left wing candidates pendants wherever you wanna go that inserts “*****” in front of their description for the other party

🤮 sign is a poor replacement for actually refuting it

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Durham also said what is in the tweet below.

The right is pissed that nothing has been or will be done about it.

The left simply denies reality / doesn't care, mumbles about "saving our democracy"

He's right. Things cannot stand with this as the standard going forward.

So inflammatory rhetoric isn't the problem. At all.  Until we start seeing REAL reform, like people going to jail and fundamentally changing corrupt institutions such as the FBI, we are simply accerlating the charge towards the fast approaching cliff.

The funny part is that a guy like John believes exactly the same thing, he just has different boogeymen.  We see that repeatedly, widespread distrust in systems and institutions followed by unwavering belief in systems and institutions favorable to them.  All you need to do is change the players. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The funny part is that a guy like John believes exactly the same thing, he just has different boogeymen.  We see that repeatedly, widespread distrust in systems and institutions followed by unwavering belief in systems and institutions favorable to them.  All you need to do is change the players. 

The difference being @John from Riverside lives under a green sky and I live under a blue one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The difference being @John from Riverside lives under a green sky and I live under a blue one.

that is so cute

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The DOJ and the FBI are not your enemy
If you’re seeing more right wingers go to jail, it’s because they’re doing worse crimes

Donald Trump had no problem with weaponization the DOJ whenever he was president

I want to be clear here I am not a leftist. I am an independent couldn’t stand. Hillary Clinton didn’t agree with what she did but I’m also not a conspiracy theorist and there’s way too much of that going on around here.

I will forever be a never Trumper because aside from just being an #######, he was just a bad president

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You haven't seen Republican leaders being called "Nazis" or "Grand Wizards"?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

My favorite highlights were when the Democrats on the committee started blaming Trump for the Durham Report….a Report that says he had nothing to do with any of this! You cannot make this stuff up. A bunch of total political hacks. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

You haven't seen Republican leaders being called "Nazis" or "Grand Wizards"?

So sht equals nazi?

I mean, I’ve heard, communist fascist, Marxist, and I kind of equate those to be in called Nazi

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My favorite highlights were when the Democrats on the committee started blaming Trump for the Durham Report….a Report that says he had nothing to do with any of this! You cannot make this stuff up. A bunch of total political hacks. 

Wait…..what?

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It's tough to judge context on this forum, but I assure you what I am about to say is meant to be respectful and absent malice.

I don't think you're open to be educated to any great degree, and I'm not looking to educate anyone. I have blind spots, I make mistakes, and sometimes I'm closed-minded.  Last time you and I interacted, I got a heavy vibe that you're a "....I don't want to talk about that...".   That leads to one-sided conversations imo, and basically leads to a giant waste of time for all. 

That said, I'll always try to answer reasonable questions.   We may have had different perspectives on your issue with Bongino's tweet.  I viewed the tweet as a whole, I did not focus on the use of ***** exclusively.  I won't bother searching for a liberal politician using ***** in a tweet, it doesn't matter to me.  If that's your only concern about his post, you are welcome to that moral high ground. 

I considered the rhetoric as a whole--aggressive, adversarial, etc. I'm neither defending nor supporting the tweet.   My point was that when a Hillary Clinton refers to 35 or 40 million American citizens as 'deplorable' and 'irredeemable', it's as aggressive, insulting and condescending as anything Bongino wrote.    Personally speaking, it doesn't make it worse if she said 30 to 40m hard working, tax paying, family raising, neighbor friendly people who didn't see her as the heir apparent were ******irredeemable or ******deplorable.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

So sht equals nazi?

I mean, I’ve heard, communist fascist, Marxist, and I kind of equate those to be in called Nazi

Being called a Nazi or KKK member is worse than being called *****.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Being called a Nazi or KKK member is worse than being called *****.

I thought it was funny when they used words like conservatard, trumptard and other semi slurs to get around the sensors.

in here its the script to post logical fallacies, then follow up with ad hominem.