Schedule Release - Rumors & Leaks

45 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

If he does, does Nate ever get another OC job in the NFL. I still wished Marrone had made him a QB coach and we signed an experienced OC.

Week 4 Kids Game, Lions vs Bills is usually the case. 

what week 4 game? preseason only 3 games.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

LV isn't a SNF game, it's a normal 1PM.

TB game is on a Thursday night, DEN is on a Monday night.

One thing I like about this schedule, if true, is that our hardest games start in November. That gives Von two full months of recovery before we really need him.

Very surprised TB and DEN are night games 

So we only have 4 prime time games ?

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

So he thinks they'll be in prime time against the Jest, Bucs, Bengals, & Broncos but not against any of the Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys, Chargers, or Dolphins? Not buying it.

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

How can KC/BUF not be a Primetime Game, and Denver and TB is?  I know each team has to play in Prime Time, so that's maybe the reason??

4:25 is considered prime time especially if it's the national game.

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

So he thinks they'll be in prime time against the Jest, Bucs, Bengals, & Broncos but not against any of the Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys, Chargers, or Dolphins? Not buying it.

I didn't either, but Sal seems to think it's correct

Note: Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys are all 4:25 games. One of those games is highly likely to be flexed to SNF

LAC is Saturday and likely at night as well

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

They are 4pm games which are prime time, Chargers will probably be a Saturday night game.

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I wonder how they decide who gets what between the networks. Maybe CBS protected the game with the Chiefs for themselves and FOX did the same for the Cowboys game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

I didn't either, but Sal seems to think it's correct 

If it's true then it took the NFL just one bad loss against Cincinnati under mitigating circumstances to jump off the Bills bandwagon. The Jest game is an obvious gimme but other than the Bengals game, that is an awful prime time slate. They would be leaving an awful lot of meat on the bone.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.