Which fascists who lie about fighting fascism do you support?

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I can’t believe our tax dollars paid for that protracted nonsense…. Even at 2x playback speed it took forever . 

she should have stopped at “I seek recognition”… that’s her in a nutshell 

also what is with all this sex and gender distinction stiff AOC? 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

WOW - write this down this day & date because for once i do agree with a lot of what she is saying that guy was a scum bag for saying what he did to her(but we don't know what provoked that statement) that is totally a lack of respect & at the least the other man present (If he is that) should have said something to him just for the fact that she is a women . I mean she does identify as such correct ??? 

Now i will agree with some of what he said i feel she is a danger to some just because of her mind set & she could be a little crazy but he showed that he is just as dangerous as her with his mind set & if there was another man present that was a leader in any way he would have said something .

And he's awful lucky because in some cases depending on where he was at he may have been spitting out a couple of teeth . 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/25/2023 at 5:14 PM, BillsFanNC said:

It's been a 24 hour commie circle jerk with the Tucker news, and it had me thinking about all the fascists that the left supports.

So let's document them here. 

Let's start with an easy one. AOC. Are PPP commies in her corner?

Of course!

Is thatOC or the Buds Light tranny?

Violence to silence is becoming normalized

7ad145dd-5881-4279-af6f-c021557ce20b-860

The history of using violence by political movements to silence their opponents is long and bloody. We rightly associate it with the Nazis and their brownshirts, but its practice is universal in politically unstable societies. Paramilitaries are common enough in history, and even smaller, less organized groups pop up and eventually fade out.

The KKK is a classic American example, as is Antifa today. They use violence and intimidation to silence anybody who dissents from their point of view.

In America, the KKK was the most normalized of these groups, and its fade into irrelevance has been a welcome development.

So using violence to silence is hardly an exclusively Left-wing phenomenon, although in modern America it is a common tactic of Leftists. And one that, sadly, has been embraced by leaders in the Democrat Party implicitly or explicitly at the highest levels.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/04/27/violence-to-silence-is-becoming-normalized-n546537

• Like (+1) 1

The left in recent years: Words are violence.

Also the left: Actual political violence against our enemies is either just fine or to be ignored and labeled a "myth"

You're dealing with commies at worst or those who support commies at best.

They all deserve your scorn and derision.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I just can’t wait for the day when people realize fascist is not just a synonym for authoritarian.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Look at this gem of a thread 

I miss when you actually used to put in effort. Now all you do is post something Trump did years ago that has nothing to do with the thread. It’s so boring 🥱

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I miss when you actually used to put in effort. Now all you do is post something Trump did years ago that has nothing to do with the thread. It’s so boring 🥱

I must have missed that time. 

It has a constant low level buzz of orange man TDS static randomly moving across whatever paltry synapses exist among the gray pudding inside its skull.

Billsfuk.c was my fastest to the ignore list....and I have an extensive ignore list.