Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

Just now, Roundybout said:

And if you live in a poor area with mediocre schools and little access to healthy food? 

Gaps because of cultural differences should not exist. Everyone should have equal opportunity to succeed no matter where they are from. John Rawls' philosophy is what I subscribe to. 

If you have two kids, two jobs and no car then yes. Come on. 

Some cultures stress education in the home is what I mean. Others don’t. I don’t care where you live. The opportunity is there to succeed if one applies oneself. Some don’t. In America there absolutely will be differences in outcome. That’s what America is really all about at its core : freedom and the ability to achieve a better outcome than others through work.

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You said "run on electricity." 

Biden just approved a massive drilling project in the Arctic. Pay attention. 

Don’t be fooled : they want electric everything. Listen and believe what they are telling you because they ARE telling you ! 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Some cultures stress education in the home is what I mean. Others don’t. I don’t care where you live. The opportunity is there to succeed if one applies oneself. Some don’t. In America there absolutely will be differences in outcome. That’s what America is really all about at its core : freedom and the ability to achieve a better outcome than others through work.

This ability is not shared because inner city schools are woefully underfunded compared to suburban ones. It starts with education, and if you have a part of the population already set back and kept from high-paying jobs, then we don't have equal opportunity to succeed. 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wouldn't be a problem if Election Day was a federal holiday with mandatory closures for business to give employees a time to vote. 

Or

We could continue to make it easier to vote with mail ballots and absentee voting. 

Your choice. 

Voting is not a convenience, it’s a right to be exercised, it’s fixed and you can plan your day, it is the persons responsibility to exercise their rights.

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Voting is not a convenience, it’s a right to be exercised, it’s fixed and you can plan your day, it is the persons responsibility to exercise their rights.

Cult logic:

• Make access to voting HARD
  • Make access to guns EASY

smfh

31 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Go right ahead refute away.

it’s their fantasyland, 10 miles is such a distance, poor minorities aren’t capable of getting an ID, college kids can’t use a a piece of plastic with their picture on it ohhhh the humanity! 

Every time they do, they prove they have no actual first hand experience with any of it. just parroting what they read or were told.

33 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Go right ahead refute away.

it’s their fantasyland, 10 miles is such a distance, poor minorities aren’t capable of getting an ID, college kids can’t use a a piece of plastic with their picture on it ohhhh the humanity! 

Are you functionally illiterate or just a troll?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Awe another one, would you like refute any of the points? 

it called you a troll while following the script to a T.

epic.

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This ability is not shared because inner city schools are woefully underfunded compared to suburban ones. It starts with education, and if you have a part of the population already set back and kept from high-paying jobs, then we don't have equal opportunity to succeed. 

Where. Here in NY we spend more in underperforming schools and have been for decades.  Whats the results.  We lead the nation in cost per student.  and nothing else. 

But if we continue and do more of it, will get different results.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

NYS spends more per pupil that just about anywhere else and the results are far from superior. Studies have shown that educational success starts in the home and that the quality of the family is the number one predictor of such success. Not ethnicity or where you live. It’s not the teachers or money. If you swapped the students from a “ good” school with those from a “ bad” school, I’d venture that the good would continue to succeed while the bad would continue to do poorly. Teachers can only work with what they are given. Culture and family values are central to educational success. Why do Asian- Americans continue to kick everyone’s arse when it comes to school ? Some want to discriminate against them because they’re “ too good “ ! That’s outrageous. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Cult logic:

• Make access to voting HARD
  • Make access to guns EASY

smfh

Yeah voting is so damn hard, planning a day once every couple years, making sure you have something that you need to have for everything else in this world to identify yourself and getting yourself to a place and a certain time.

If you can’t do that you are a failure in life.

And by the way how would you know how easy it is to get a gun? I’ll give you a hint it’s not! 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Oh geez , there’s tons of early voting if you haven’t been living under a rock. Mail ballots should be requested and minimal 

Easiest route to voter fraud.  One of the very few bi partisan points of universal agreement.  Until something magically changed in November 2020.

Sane people: voting should be easy to do, hard to cheat

Commies: voting should be easy to do, easy to cheat. Vote early vote often baby!

Edited by BillsFanNC

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I thought we were powered by magic, or maybe it was the spirit of the American Dream?

Americans making the sun rise every morning by cranking Bruce Springsteen and sipping mountain dew:

tenor.png

18 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Yeah voting is so damn hard, planning a day once every couple years, making sure you have something that you need to have for everything else in this world to identify yourself and getting yourself to a place and a certain time.

If you can’t do that you are a failure in life.

And by the way how would you know how easy it is to get a gun? I’ll give you a hint it’s not! 

If you have two jobs and children and no car, it is very difficult. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. 

26 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Awe another one, would you like refute any of the points? 

I did. I clearly refuted one of them and point it out where they called specifically for hunting licenses which you seemed too conveniently ignore. Keep in mind, I am a republican voter and am in favor of voter ID laws and a national ID. You on the other hand just seem to be illiterate.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Easiest route to voter fraud.  One of the very few bi partisan points of universal agreement.  Until something magically changed in November 2020.

Commies: voting should be easy to do, easy to cheat. Vote early vote often baby!

Of course, it's only cheating when Dems win. Otherwise it's fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Just quit your jobs and forget about your kids! It's that easy! 

It's really sad how you can just wave away people who have it harder than you. 

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep. What magically changed ? Donald Trump was on his way to re-election. They became obsessed and TDS took hold. Paper ballots that were never verified ( they fought AGAINST verification) were the meal ticket with a built in excuse ; “ there’s no evidence of…” 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Just quit your jobs and forget about your kids! It's that easy! 

It's really sad how you can just wave away people who have it harder than you. 

Voting isn’t hard … in fact it’s ridiculously easy. You can vote in the morning , evening , on the weekend , early etc etc. No one needs to quit their job. What a lame argument. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, yall said:

I did. I clearly refuted one of them and point it out where they called specifically for hunting licenses which you seemed too conveniently ignore. Keep in mind, I am a republican voter and am in favor of voter ID laws and a national ID. You on the other hand just seem to be illiterate.

Which link?