The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you mean u think u were.  i don't give a flying f about your propagandist opinion.  I'm here to expose u.  still haven't denied it.  where r u typing from?  SDS knows, non?

will you partake in civil war?

Nah, you offered 1 million to 1 odds, and I took it. Now you want to go to war? You must have a damn nice house.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Uh oh.  That's way too random to not have meaning.   Good for you pal.

Anyway you should read it.  It does not say what you think it says.  

he has read it. cover to cover.  part of the job.

Just now, Pokebball said:

Nah, you offered 1 million to 1 odds, and I took it. Now you want to go to war? You must have a damn nice house.

u can come visit now if you specify the nah correctly.  btw, med change today.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

28 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

he has read it. cover to cover.  part of the job.

Zero chance.  He's one of the less whacked whackos here amazingly.  He got mighty testy the first time I brought it up too.  You hit any good restaurants over there lately?  I'm assuming you're  still overseas.  Cmon need to live vicariously through you I'm living in a dead zone for food.

Damn.  I wanted in on that 1000:1; $1000 min bet.  He goes to the klink, and our country is saved, I lose $1k.  If I win, I get $1M to move somewhere that's not run by Christo-fascists.  Win-Win scenario.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Zero chance.  He's one of the less whacked whackos here amazingly.  He got mighty testy the first time I brought it up too.  You hit any good restaurants over there lately?  I'm assuming you're  still overseas.  Cmon need to live vicariously through you I'm living in a dead zone for food.

wonderful places especially the small restaurants.  $25 for lunch the only place open in a small Algarve city..  25 euros for the best charcuterie platter for 3 that more than fed 4 of us.  I asked the realtor/owner what $1 mil would buy there.  She told me she'd sell me her booming biz and home nd could buy the best home in th city.  $500k buys acreage with building a frank lloyd wright replica house about $250k.  orange trees included.  kind hopetrump wins cuz otherwise,I'm staying put.  She gave me her card.

Back in Va with my excellent, loving dogs.  Taos next week.

ate 1 night in a high end resort restaurant (my s-in-laws choice) for fresh seafood and sushi.  reminded me of Applebees in character but Im not a big Sushi fan.  similar prices to the aforementioned chain.  on the beach....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Trump RICO Defendant Claims Fani Willis Had Improper Affair With Special Prosecutor | Atlanta Daily World

According to court documents, Michael Roman, a former Trump campaign official, wants his charges dismissed due to an affair Willis allegedly had with special prosecutor Nathan Wade. 

Roman’s lawyer Ashleigh Merchant issued the motion to have Roman’s charges dismissed, citing that Willis’ alleged personal relationship with Wade should disqualify her from continuing to prosecute the case.  

Merchant claims that Willis signed off to pay Wade $654,000 since 2022 to serve as a special prosecutor. 

She also claims that Willis benefited from the salary by engaging in an intimate relationship and going on vacations with Wade.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/08/politics/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-michael-roman/index.html

In the filing, the attorneys allege Willis “violated her own county’s ethical standards and created an impermissible conflict of interest” when she hired Wade as a special prosecutor in the Georgia case “without obtaining approval prior to appointing him.”

The attorneys also say Wade is being paid far more than other prosecutors in her office and that they used the money to take vacations together to Napa Valley, Florida and the Caribbean. They allege Willis “never had legal authority to appoint” Wade in the first place and that she bypassed normal procedures for such hires.

“Wade is being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to prosecute this case on her behalf,” the attorneys write in the filing. “In turn, Wade is taking Willis on, and paying for vacations across the world with money he is being paid by the Fulton County taxpayers and authorized solely by Willis.”

Pallavi Bailey, a spokesperson for Willis, told CNN that their office will respond to Roman’s allegations “through appropriate court filings.”

Wade was brought in as a special prosecutor by Willis’ office in late 2021 as part of the Trump case and has spearheaded many of the state’s legal arguments in the courtroom.