The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Trump's latest lie is that he will testify when even the dimmest of Trump supporters know it would be suicide for him. He is incapabable of telling the truth.

In response to another question, he said he can do whatever he wants. He'll still say that if he ends up behind bars.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Well a recent survey showed that Trumpers believe the orange king more than their family or religious leaders so yea, loyalty to the tribe overrides their religious values. In other words… cult.

Can you post a link or source of that survey? 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump's latest lie is that he will testify when even the dimmest of Trump supporters know it would be suicide for him. He is incapabable of telling the truth.

In response to another question, he said he can do whatever he wants. He'll still say that if he ends up behind bars.

Yup, just like he can't wait to debate, lol 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

CBS news and YouGov did the poll.

This is the poll that finally convinced me that it is a cult. A cult of personality, or whatever you want to call it, but a cult.

It doesn't have anything to do with policy or ability to get things done, and it certainly has nothing to do with stability and having a steady hand at the wheels of power.

It is simply a cult. This is why Ron DeSantis, who believed he could get traction by outflanking Trump on the right on culture war issues, has gained no traction at all. He didn't understand that nature of the almost sexual attraction people (mostly men) have to Trump.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is the poll that finally convinced me that it is a cult. A cult of personality, or whatever you want to call it, but a cult.

It doesn't have anything to do with policy or ability to get things done, and it certainly has nothing to do with stability and having a steady hand at the wheels of power.

It is simply a cult. This is why Ron DeSantis, who believed he could get traction by outflanking Trump on the right on culture war issues, has gained no traction at all. He didn't understand that nature of the almost sexual attraction people (mostly men) have to Trump.

So the one poll and the article slanted helped you to fully support what you read in the slanted article. 

The end seems to be some projection on your part.  Good luck with that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So the one poll and the article slanted helped you to fully support what you read in the slanted article. 

The end seems to be some projection on your part.  Good luck with that 

Why the eyeroll at the posting of the poll?  after you asked for it?  You're a clown, as cali guy would say were he here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why the eyeroll at the posting of the poll?  after you asked for it?  You're a clown, as cali guy would say were he here.

Aw.  The ***** bird didn't block me and is all kinds of tweaking this morning. 

I'm sorry. It's gotta be hard realizing your never gonna be in the make believe story you created for your character. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Every single person who died, or ended up hurt, or ended up in prison as a result of 1/6, suffered their fate because a sociopath spread a lie that he was robbed and because Republican elected officials backed up his lie out of fear and their own evil desire for power.

in fairness, people had to be really stupid to believe it. ...oh, wait.

They bear some responsibility.  Or their parents do for letting them out of the basement, raising them poorly or passing on bad genes.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How does his eye roll use differ from your constant use of the laughing emoji? 

It’s a rhetorical question. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Aw.  The ***** bird didn't block me and is all kinds of tweaking this morning. 

I'm sorry. It's gotta be hard realizing your never gonna be in the make believe story you created for your character. 

yeah, i needed a chuckle and was curious given an eyeroll response to an answered question.  unfortunately eyerolls can't be ignored.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

in fairness, people had to be really stupid to believe it. ...oh, wait.

They bear some responsibility.  Or their parents do for letting them out of the basement, raising them poorly or passing on bad genes.

I'm not going to defend anybody that committed acts of violence but I'm also not going to get on my knees and blow the government for the outstanding job (sarcasm) their doing either like some here. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

How does his eye roll use differ from your constant use of the laughing emoji? 

It’s a rhetorical question. 

I don't believe I've ever posted a laughing emoji in response to a directly answered question.  Rarely get the opportunity since the right so rarely direvcly answers questions.  Cryptic, evasive responses trigger actual laughter at the pathos...