The Walls be Closing

Kemp

24 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Just open your eyes man, it's pretty obvious to most.

Chuck Grassley on Fox News: "We are not interested in whether the allegations against Vice President Biden are accurate or not."

Huh? What a weak, pitiful statement.

“Biden’s utter lack of involvement [in his son’s business deals] matches testimony from multiple supposed whistleblowers. Republicans have heard testimony from IRS agents, Hunter’s former business partner Devon Archer, and former Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas.  None of them was able to provide concrete evidence that Biden was involved in his son’s business. In fact, both Archer and Parnas said nothing could be further from the truth.”

The desperation is funny.  I doubt even a (R) House majority would vote to impeach Biden, obviously the Senate vote would be partisan.

30 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Just open your eyes man, it's pretty obvious to most.

I haven't been looking.  Where's the evidence?  Or is this just another one of your hoaxes?

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Except when they're your party's leader.

Got the evidence?  Or is this just another "HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID" type of thing?

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I haven't been looking.  Where's the evidence?  Or is this just another one of your hoaxes?

Got the evidence?  Or is this just another "HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID" type of thing?

Reminds me of when the CDC had to issue a public statement about taking ivermectin to treat Covid:  “You are not a horse.” 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Chuck Grassley on Fox News: "We are not interested in whether the allegations against Vice President Biden are accurate or not."

Huh? What a weak, pitiful statement.

“Biden’s utter lack of involvement [in his son’s business deals] matches testimony from multiple supposed whistleblowers. Republicans have heard testimony from IRS agents, Hunter’s former business partner Devon Archer, and former Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas.  None of them was able to provide concrete evidence that Biden was involved in his son’s business. In fact, both Archer and Parnas said nothing could be further from the truth.”

The desperation is funny.  I doubt even a (R) House majority would vote to impeach Biden, obviously the Senate vote would be partisan.

But you had no problem with the phone call impeachment, right?  Of course not.

27 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yes I do.  Joke is on video extorting Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who wasn't corrupt because he was investigating the company his son was on the board of.  That's at least worthy of impeachment.

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Eff that. if he took bribes, that's treason. 

let him walk away from that is passively accepting high crimes and more will do it.

No proof of bribes, only people like MTG and yourself blathering about it.

As an aside, I don't believe taking a bribe is treason.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

They've got evidence and they're still collecting more.

If they have it, why do you believe they haven't shown it?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

That someone can keep claiming this is (almost) unbelievable.

Great!!!

You've got a link to the evidence.

Post a link to it, please.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Great!!!

You've got a link to the evidence.

Post a link to it, please.

Thank you.

There's plenty of evidence, nobody's writing a dissertation to you on a message board about it. If you don't have two eyes in your head to see what's going on then it's not my problem. You want to turn a blind eye to Hunter Bidens sleazy pyramid scheme of selling his father's influence all over the world, using fake names and burner email accounts then nobody here is going to make you open your eyes.

But don't let that stop you from crying about evidence. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

There's plenty of evidence, nobody's writing a dissertation to you on a message board about it. If you don't have two eyes in your head to see what's going on then it's not my problem. You want to turn a blind eye to Hunter Bidens sleazy pyramid scheme of selling his father's influence all over the world, using fake names and burner email accounts then nobody here is going to make you open your eyes.

I’m simply asking for evidence.  For starters, this mystery video.  And, if you have the evidence, maybe you can win some hearts and minds and direct us to these smoldering firearms.  

20 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I don't want a lengthy essay from you, merely a link to the evidence.

I know you can't so it's fun to keep exposing that you have nothing. A whole lot of nothing, just like your cult leader.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

I don't want a lengthy essay from you, merely a link to the evidence.|

I know you can't so it's fun to keep exposing that you have nothing. A whole lot of nothing, just like your cult leader.

You'd think they'd get tired of being wrong so much.  Nope.  

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

You'd think they'd get tired of being wrong so much.  Nope.  

They're pointing at a blank piece of paper and saying look at all the evidence on that paper.

Granted, a few of them probably believe their bullshiite, but what's far scarier is that it's evidence that they are capable of claiming anything to prop up the guy who wants a civil war to spare his ass.

• Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

Scroll above.  You're seeing it.  And it's likely not even close to being over.

I know. It's over there somewhere.

In a time where anything can be found on the Internet, you somehow can't find it.

It's embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I know. It's over there somewhere.

In a time where anything can be found on the Internet, you somehow can't find it.

It's embarrassing. 

What's embarrassing is you playing stupid