The Walls be Closing

Kemp

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure it matters.  Who cares about unclassified documents?  Classified ones are the ones that can harm the US/help a foreign power.  Again this is a partisan witchhunt that will be met with a partisan impeachment and I urge Dems to pursue this.  It should work out as well as that dumbass Bragg indicting Trump thinking it would hurt him.  Trump has really broken you all.

🙄

It is amusing watching run into this wall over and over again of having it explained how you're wrong, only for you to come back with nuh uh, and we'll impeach him.

Which the impeach him thing is funny because Trump is actively being investigated for this now, meanwhile no articles of impeachment, it's almost as if that's not a thing that's going to happen.

Just now, Warcodered said:

🙄

It is amusing watching run into this wall over and over again of having it explained how you're wrong, only for you to come back with nuh uh, and we'll impeach him.

Which the impeach him thing is funny because Trump is actively being investigated for this now, meanwhile no articles of impeachment, it's almost as if that's not a thing that's going to happen.

He's been actively investigated for lots of things and nothing ever sticks.  Again he's either the greatest criminal mastermind or you all are just simps.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's been actively investigated for lots of things and nothing ever sticks.  Again he's either the greatest criminal mastermind or you all are just simps.

Third option: you have no idea how the legal system actually works. 

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Third option: you have no idea how the legal system actually works. 

Sure I do, when it comes to the average person.  But certain people get treated differently and then no one knows how it works except those tipping the scale.

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure I do, when it comes to the average person.  But certain people get treated differently and then no one knows how it works except those tipping the scale.

Or maybe since a president can’t be indicted while in office, all there could be were investigations. It’s why the Mueller Report didn’t include charges but instead told Congress to impeach. 

Since then, there have been ongoing investigations but if we know anything about Trump, it’s that he LOVES obstruction. Which makes investigating him very difficult. Combined with the fact that prosecutors seem to be very careful about going after a former president (he should have been charged for obstruction the second he was no longer president but they let him get away with several provable cases), and you have a very long and drawn out process. 

Of course, that’s to Trump’s liking as his goal is to drag everything out until he’s president again and can reclaim immunity. 

There isn’t some shadowy democract cabal behind this. The judicial system is slow and messy. Throw in a former president whose first instinct is to obstruct, and you’re going to have a weird, prolonged, and messy process. 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

As above, and with the other cases, and as I've been saying all along, good luck proving intent. 

I enjoy that you're sticking with the prosecution having to prove Trump is a total moron in order to be found Not Guilty. Perhaps if he wins he can spend his final days in a mental institution.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Or maybe since a president can’t be indicted while in office, all there could be were investigations. It’s why the Mueller Report didn’t include charges but instead told Congress to impeach. 

Since then, there have been ongoing investigations but if we know anything about Trump, it’s that he LOVES obstruction. Which makes investigating him very difficult. Combined with the fact that prosecutors seem to be very careful about going after a former president (he should have been charged for obstruction the second he was no longer president but they let him get away with several provable cases), and you have a very long and drawn out process. 

Of course, that’s to Trump’s liking as his goal is to drag everything out until he’s president again and can reclaim immunity. 

There isn’t some shadowy democract cabal behind this. The judicial system is slow and messy. Throw in a former president whose first instinct is to obstruct, and you’re going to have a weird, prolonged, and messy process. 

Mueller said that even if Trump weren't President, he wouldn't indict him on collusion, just obstruction. So the only avenue was a political impeachment, which they didn't even attempt, because Mueller said that nothing Trump did prevented him from doing his job. 

As for a shadowy Democrat cabal, what does the Stormy Daniels case tell you?  Everyone punted on it for 6 years, even Bragg initially (seeing 2 ADA's resign over it) to the point it reached the SoL.  Then 2 years later he indicts. 

45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I enjoy that you're sticking with the prosecution having to prove Trump is a total moron in order to be found Not Guilty. Perhaps if he wins he can spend his final days in a mental institution.

Again talk to me about Joke and the documents in his garage.  Seems to me that "I'm a moron" works for you there.

Edited by Doc

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mueller said that even if Trump weren't President, he wouldn't indict him on collusion, just obstruction. So the only avenue was a political impeachment, which they didn't even attempt, because Mueller said that nothing Trump did prevented him from doing his job. 

As for a shadowy Democrat cabal, what does the Stormy Daniels case tell you?  Everyone punted on it for 6 years, even Bragg initially (seeing 2 ADA's resign over it) to the point it reached the SoL.  Then 2 years later he indicts. 

Again talk to me about Joke and the documents in his garage.  Seems to me that "I'm a moron" works for you there.

Wait a second… Do you believe that Mueller was investigating collusion?

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Wait a second… Do you believe that Mueller was investigating collusion?

Coordination/collusion, doesn't matter.  Call it what you will.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

No way

In the world of Trump, I constantly think I can't be surprised, anymore and yet......

If this is true, Barr committed a felony. 

The hits keep coming. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In the world of Trump, I constantly think I can't be surprised, anymore and yet......

If this is true, Barr committed a felony. 

The hits keep coming. 

But but but we were told Trump would drain the swamp not add to it 

On 5/16/2022 at 1:16 PM, BillsFanNC said:

I expect the swamp to remain extra swampy and do everything in their power to protect one of the own.

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Neither. And it matters tremendously. 

Conspiracy is the word you’re looking for. Very different than collusion. 

Semantics.  The terms were used interchangeably and you cannot conspire without colluding.  But for good measure, Google "Russian conspiracy" and "Russian collusion" and see which generates more hits.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Semantics.  The terms were used interchangeably and you cannot conspire without colluding.  But for good measure, Google "Russian conspiracy" and "Russian collusion" and see which generates more hits.

LOL. Semantics?

One is a crime and one isn’t. That seems like a pretty big difference to me. 

And WTF does googling have to do with it? Do we decide culpability by search engine hits? Does poor media coverage mean we waive criminality?

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

LOL. Semantics?

One is a crime and one isn’t. That seems like a pretty big difference to me. 

And WTF does googling have to do with it? Do we decide culpability by search engine hits? Does poor media coverage mean we waive criminality?

Meaning what term was used most often to describe what Mueller was doing.  You're the first person I've heard used "conspiracy," maybe ever but at least in 5 years.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Again his contention is that he believed he could declassify material.  I'm sure you'll disagree, but geniuses like you bought that Hilly deleted emails about Chelsea's wedding and believe that Joke being a moron and not knowing he had documents all over the place is a valid excuse. :lol:

You believe that courts will rule against the law?

If Trump lucks into a Trump  judge like the one who was later overruled, it could happen, but I think the pendulum has swung from Teflon Don to easy pickings. I could be wrong, but it's the first time I've had such confidence.

What makes me even more confident is lstening to how the arguments supporting Trump from people like yourself have evolved from "He's innocent" to "What about blah blah blah?"