Graham Glasgow, veteran guard, now available

msw2112

I met Nesby Glasgow randomly on Harrison St several years ago. I recognized him from an 81 Topps card that I remembered. I loved his f’n name.

What’s the odds you run into a barely remembered ex nfler who played for the colts in a major West Coast city 3O years after he retired?

I said, ‘ you’re nesby glascow!’.

He stopped, looked at me derisively for a split second then said ‘ yeah’. 

He had a guy with him that may have been his entourage or maybe his adult son - neither was very warm but behaved very Hollywood.

Oxygen was completely sucked out of the interaction so I said, ‘cool’ and continued on my way.

Nesby Glascow.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I'm in favor of any of the above.  I started the post because I saw that Glasgow was available and I know a little bit about his background.  I know more about him than I do about Edinburgh, Aberdeen, or Dundee.  I just want to see the Bills add a quality veteran at guard, along with drafting a younger one too.  (And a WR and a Safety, but that's for another thread.)

Yeah, we need more intel on Edinburgh, Aberdeen , and Dundee. We don’t know enough about those guys.

10 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Love the reference.  And "quality starting guard" and "good blocking" is why I think the Bills should consider Glasgow.  And he seems like the type of guy that would be a Rush fan.

Ahh, Rush. My first ever concert. I believe Bryan Adams was the opener. Maybe ‘84 or ‘85

On 3/11/2023 at 2:07 PM, Momma Pecoraro said:

I met Nesby Glasgow randomly on Harrison St several years ago. I recognized him from an 81 Topps card that I remembered. I loved his f’n name.

What’s the odds you run into a barely remembered ex nfler who played for the colts in a major West Coast city 3O years after he retired?

I said, ‘ you’re nesby glascow!’.

He stopped, looked at me derisively for a split second then said ‘ yeah’. 

He had a guy with him that may have been his entourage or maybe his adult son - neither was very warm but behaved very Hollywood.

Oxygen was completely sucked out of the interaction so I said, ‘cool’ and continued on my way.

Nesby Glascow.

I remember that guy from my Seahawks game programs from the late ‘80s. Number 22 maybe? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.