National Day of Hate

ChiGoose

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you don't even bother to read the links i post.  that's ok.  I rarely read yours either

If I didnt read them, I wouldn't be able to fill the huge gaps in them with facts.

then make some reply proving you are intolerant of others' opinions 

Like this entire thread, that racist drivel piece from CNN about Mississippi?

Edited by Chris farley

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so Charlottesville and all the stuff in NC never happened?  do you prefer the preface neo be included?

If you want to say white supremacist or neo-nazi, go for it. But there are no more "Nazi's". Neo-Nazi's are wannabes.  

There are around 3,000 estimates "klan" members or people who align with their ideology today. There are around 1,100 total hate groups in the US today. 

We aren't talking about a huge number. You know, if we didn't give them any press? We wouldn't hear about them and they'd go away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

If I didnt read them, I wouldn't be able to fill the huge gaps in them with facts.

then make some reply proving you are intolerant of others' opinions or FACTS.

Like this entire thread, that racist drivel piece from CNN about mississippi?

so you saw the piece from n carolina with hundreds of white supremacist events each year...comments

7 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

If you want to say white supremacist or neo-nazi, go for it. But there are no more "Nazi's". Neo-Nazi's are wannabes.  

There are around 3,000 estimates "klan" members or people who align with their ideology today. There are around 1,100 total hate groups in the US today. 

We aren't talking about a huge number. You know, if we didn't give them any press? We wouldn't hear about them and they'd go away. 

sure, they'd just blow up electric grid substations.  no problem!  So wanna be nazis are better than "real" nazis?   you don't say!  Tell me more...and a still can't get more than a couple progressive posters to say they think "real" nazis are bad.  I don't agree they'd just go away.  Most are way too pi$$ed at their lot in life and it's unlikely to improve.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so you saw the piece from n carolina with hundreds of white supremacist events each year...comments

sure, they'd just blow up electric grid substations.  no problem!  So wanna be nazis are better than "real" nazis?   you don't say!  Tell me more...and a still can't get more than a couple progressive posters to say they think "real" nazis are bad.  I don't agree they'd just go away.  Most are way too pi$$ed at their lot in life and it's unlikely to improve.

reads like more generic blue anon stories.

Shoot, in the reply I made to that CNN race hustling article about Mississippi.  There is a link to a federal anti gang task force that took down quite a few gangs in the delta region, out of the list of ten, I did notice Arian brotherhood was on it.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/25/2023 at 12:38 AM, Buffarukus said:

smollett warned us all  that chicago subway sandwich shop was maga country! why didnt we listen. now they are emboldened.

but seriously.

if the chicago pd are worried that nazis are going to commit violence against minorities on that day. im glad they are alerting the public. i also recommend the mayor and gov officials open their fing eyes to the non racially motivated murders happening routinely every other day of the year. 

Maybe some gov't officials are paying attention but Chicago's mayor is a wing nut but seeing as it is Nazi's & they are tied to white supremacy she will probably call in the national guard because she probably laid off a lot of the police force .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Wonder how many of them reside in cells? 

hopefully most of them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

reads like more generic blue anon stories.

Shoot, in the reply I made to that CNN race hustling article about Mississippi.  There is a link to a federal anti gang task force that took down quite a few gangs in the delta region, out of the list of ten, I did notice Arian brotherhood was on it.   

so I'm guessing you're not aryan.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so I'm guessing you're not aryan.

Welp. My 23 and Me showed my paternal haplogroup as EM-123.

Shows some Egyptian, Arab, Levanthian.

Some Native and Japanese as well.

Maybe way back.

Edited by Chris farley

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

@B-Man posted something that suggested it.  your beef is with him.

So far only Tibs and Billsy think nazis are bad  i read this place was an open sewer but wow!!!.

Tibs, li’l billsy, redhawk…that’s an axis of something right there. Yikes!

Did you really want to advertise that alliance?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Do you think the feds are wrong to try and catch nazi's in illegal acts?

Good Lord, what an infantile response.

I was commenting that the Saturday Day of Hate was false propaganda, so in your twisted way, if someone says that, they must be "lenient" towards Nazis.

Hilarious  😂

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Chris farley said:

The gymnasium at the local high school is named after a kid that died in the gym, from that.

but its the norm.  the inter net got people saying things that they would never say in real life. and sure in hell, not in a locker room where there are no witnesses.

Is this real???  Someone was towel whipped to death?  OMG!  was there blood coming from his ears?  Internal injuries?  maybe it was a sharp whip to the chest causing cardiac arrest?

Edited by redtail hawk

On 2/27/2023 at 9:27 PM, redtail hawk said:

Is this real???  Someone was towel whipped to death?  OMG!  was there blood coming from his ears?  Internal injuries?  maybe it was a sharp whip to the chest causing cardiac arrest?

Horseheads High School.  Horseheads NY.  happened in the early 80's.  towel hit inner thigh and blew the Femoral artery in the locker room.  passed out in the gym and never woke up.  Gym is named after him.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epzjwz/goyim-defense-league-jon-minadeo

11 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Horseheads High School.  Horseheads NY.  happened in the early 80's.  towel hit inner thigh and blew the Femoral artery in the locker room.  passed out in the gym and never woke up.  Gym is named after him.

Holy cow.  That's horrible.  Don't think I'm at risk since I've now given up towel whipping.  That must've been a hell of a ratailed towel.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

REMINDER:

Chicago police: No 'National Day of Hate' related incidents ...

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/chicago-police-no-national-day-of-hate-related-incidents-reported/

— Chicago police, Illinois State Police and other police agencies released statements urging people to be vigilant after they saw an increase in “ ...

Despite fears, 'Day of Hate' passes without incident

https://forward.com/fast-forward/537719/day-of-hate-outcome-anti-defamation-league/

— Jewish communities breathed a sigh of relief as the supposed 'Day of Hate' planned by white supremacists passed without incident.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/27/2023 at 2:53 PM, redtail hawk said:

Nazis in any form are bad, don't be an imbecile. But are you implying these dipshlts running around today are as dangerous as the Third Reich?  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Nazis in any form are bad, don't be an imbecile. But are you implying these dipshlts running around today are as dangerous as the Third Reich?  

no.  i think history can repeat.  I think Jan 6 could have been a preamble to what Hitler pulled off and alt right groups could play a big role.  I'd rather they not run things here.

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

no.  i think history can repeat.  I think Jan 6 could have been a preamble to what Hitler pulled off and alt right groups could play a big role.  I'd rather they not run things here.

@JDHillFan.  I don't take what I have for granted.  Many Germans did.

Edited by redtail hawk