What is the one, most important move the Bills should make this off-season?

HT02

What is the one, most important move the Bills should make this off-season?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most move the Bills should make to improve the odds for winning SB LVIII?

• New Defensive Coordinator
    • New Offensive Coodinator
    • New Head Coach
    • Add 1b/#2 Receiver
    • Fix the OL
    • Resign Poyer/Edmunds or find improved replacements
    • Add #1 RB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/24/2023 at 10:02 PM

A big reason why Vegas has the Bills as a top 3 Super Bowl favorite again in 2023 is because you've already got a good roster.  Sure, you could use improvements in places...every team can.  It's possible that the Bills already have a strong enough roster (they do)  and you guys simply need to execute in the playoffs.  That's it.  

You are getting to the playoffs....almost certainly winning your division again.  Will be vying for the 1 seed again.  Going to hit a postseason where you need to beat some combo of Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert, Lawrence, (and then maybe Tua, Lamar, Pickett, Watson)  The AFC is gauntlet at playoff time but the Bills are as good or better.  You don't have some roster deficiency holding you back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Nothing is gonna win us a Super Bowl. No matter what coach we have, the Bills will not win anything. It's just not gonna happen. Allen will be Marino minus the one Super Bowl appearance he had. We are a cursed franchise. I'll always watch, but understand the reality

Then why watch at all ? 

Also, fixing the OL will take more than one move , so I chose the 1b WR 

5 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

They better.  I'm a fan of both Beane and McDermott and I can have patience for Dorsey to improve this coming season but they

have to give Josh some decent protection.  I will be very disappointed in them if they don't!

I’m a fan of both Beane and McDermott, they rescued the franchise from certain hell, 

Go Bills!!!

• Agree 1

Interesting that fixing the lines is OVERWHELMING the choice of this group, the people have spoken.

On 2/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, PrimeTime101 said:

The funny thing is... you knew the answer before you did this poll.

Unfortunately.. its not as black and white as this

Truthfully I didn't.   To me a new DC is the most important but fixing the lines is by far the choice of most fans in this group.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.