Raging old man

It’s funny you mention this because just yesterday I got an email from my licensing board asking if I wanted to list my pronoun(s). This came clear out of the blue. My license isn’t up for renewal. For goodness sakes, since when do I even use a pronoun when talking my licensing board? Ridiculous! Is this all even close to being necessary? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s funny you mention this because just yesterday I got an email from my licensing board asking if I wanted to list my pronoun(s). This came clear out of the blue. My license isn’t up for renewal. For goodness sakes, since when do I even use a pronoun when talking my licensing board? Ridiculous! Is this all even close to being necessary? 

My employer sent out a reminder about signature formatting "to ensure agency-wide consistency" and I was surprised to find no pronouns in the example.

Just now, Thirdborn said:

Wow, tough night, Big guy?

It's the alternative acronym for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, normally styled DEI but 'round these parts we prefer DIE.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's beyond ridiculous ... it offends me.

Edited by Thirdborn
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

It's beyond ridiculous ... it offends me. They are so  ***** soft

lol sorry

With all due respect. You are completely missing the point. This is not about being soft. It’s the exact opposite. This is about forcing you to bend the knee to their ridiculous orthodoxy. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The answer is NO.

It is beginning to feel that if you do not declare your official pronoun you must be a racist, homophobic radical and you will be put on the list. NO SOUP FOR YOU.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The answer is NO.

It is beginning to feel that if you do not declare your official pronoun you must be a racist, homophobic radical and you will be put on the list. NO SOUP FOR YOU.

Bullshite - this is just the cult doing what they do best: culture wars

Their masters use these simps to distract from the fact that they have absolutely NOTHING to run on.

ZIP

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bullshite - this is just the cult doing what they do best: culture wars

Their masters use these simps to distract from the fact that they have absolutely NOTHING to run on.

ZIP

Let me see if I understand you. My licensing board sends me a pronoun email clear out of the blue, and you maintain that’s a right wing thing? Okie Dokie 

• Haha (+1) 1