The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy have completely botched the economy.  Everything costs way more due to their awful decisions.  Now we have another war.  Super!  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Dems don't want us to believe what we see and feel when we're out purchasing

Hoax. The GQP doesn't want you to see the current state of corporate profits...

• Vomit 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Retail stores raising prices for various reasons, including their wholesale costs significantly increasing, supply chain disruption, wages significantly increasing (but not enough to allow the average citizen to keep up), smash and grab theft out of control, insurance costs increasing much faster than inflation due to smash and grab and peaceful protesting, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why would it bother them?  It's happening under Biden's watch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

When you see these government generated stats its best to double it to arrive at what's really happening.

I gotta say I love this administration's crew of screw-ups along with all the idiots and fools that elected him and are thinking of electing him again.  Because Trump is worse!  Joe is the best thing to show up in the last 20 years for my financial disaster "insurance" investment portfolio.  Anyone thinking inflation is high now is in for a very big surprise.  If he continues screwing everything up, which it looks like he will, in 6 months I'll be able to quit my job.

Thank you Brandon and idiot voters! 

• Like (+1) 1